Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! How are you? I hope that all of you stay safe and healthy. Coming back from my retirement in January to make a proposal:
As many exhibitions are and will be happening during the next weeks, I think that we should move this forum and keep the players entertained with some TT exhibition series!

I offer you to manage and play if you want and if the board approves this. Thanks and keep strong, MTF familly :)

@BMT360 @a1canada @NextGenKing

·
Super Moderator
10,782 Posts
Nice to hear from you @alejan_milos ,exhibition has always been allowed and encouraged in TT , if you would like to organize an event or a series of events, feel free to do so , there will obviously be no points available, but you may find some interest.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Welcome back :)

Id play!!

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
Hey there. :)

I'm personally not convinced there will be enough traffic on MTF right now for this to work, but you can definitely try. I'm currently running a series of draw games in GM where we simulate each of the ATP tournaments that were cancelled because of the pandemic. That's been keeping a lot of us occupied and has been a success. So if you're interested in playing a game right now, I highly recommend you check that out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts