For the first time we'll try all three tournaments this week. Entry Lists are chosen as accurately as possible and the draw for the events will be completely randomized.
ALL-NEW - MTFers may now request players they would like to see get a wildcard! Some WCs have already been selected by the organizers, and the rest will be chosen from the nomination pool. Simply post your request in this thread before Sunday, July 12th, 6:00 PM CET! Everyone is allowed up to 3 nominations, 1 per tournament.
Note: Only players outside the Top 100 on the official ATP Rankings are eligible.
How to Play:
- As in past MTF draw games, each vote will cast as one game for the whole match.
- Please post all of your votes in ONE post for the entire section. We will go section by section and we will finish each match from the entire section before we move on to the next section.
- You do not have to vote for a specific match if you don't wish to do so.
- If you are the one that completes a single match, you can, but are not obligated to post 'Player A def. Player B (insert scoreline here)'
- You may NOT vote more than once every two hours and you also may NOT cast a second set of votes unless another user votes before you even if the two hour timer is expired. The only exception to this is the following - - If you are the one that completes a section, you may post the next section and can cast the first votes.
- There are no tiebreakers. One vote can determine a 6-6 tie for a set.
Monday, not before 2PM CET - R32 Top Half
Tuesday, not before 2PM CET - R32 Bottom Half
Wednesday, not before 2PM CET - R16 Top Half
Thursday, not before 2PM CET - R16 Bottom Half
Friday, not before 2PM CET - Quarterfinals
Saturday, not before 2PM CET - Seminals
Sunday, not before 2PM CET - Finals (Games)
NOTE: If someone opens a round before the start times listed above, I will delete all the votes and we will start over at the correct time. My hope is that people will know when the rounds are being played and get the opportunity to cast at least one vote.
2020 Game History:
Miami - Winner: Stan Wawrinka
Monte Carlo - Winner: Jan-Lennard Struff
Barcelona - Winner: Rafael Nadal
Munich/Estoril - Winners: Thiago Monteiro/Juan Ignacio Londero
Madrid - Winner: Pablo Andujar
Rome - Winner: Daniil Medvedev
Geneva/Lyon - Winners: Gilles Simon/Ernests Gulbis
Roland Garros - Winner: Diego Schwartzman
s-Hertogenbosch/Stuttgart - Winners: Simon Carr/Ivo Karlovic
Queen's/Halle - Winners: Feliciano Lopez/Daniil Medvedev(2)
Mallorca/Eastbourne - Winners: Feliciano Lopez(2)/Emil Ruusuvuori
Wimbledon - Winner: Daniil Medvedev(3)
Hamburg/Newport/Bastad - Winners: Yannick Hanfmann/Nicolas Mahut/Mikael Torpegaard
 Pablo Andujar vs. Bye
Hugo Dellien vs. Lloyd Harris
[Q] Quentin Halys vs. Fernando Verdasco
[SE] Yannick Hanfmann vs.  Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
 Benoit Paire vs. Bye
Jiri Vesely vs. Cedrik-Marcel Stebe
[WC] Nicola Kuhn vs. Marton Fucsovics
[Q] Peter Gojowczyk vs.  Albert Ramos-Vinolas
 Ugo Humbert vs. Thiago Seyboth Wild
Pablo Cuevas vs. [Q] Dustin Brown
[WC] Hugo Grenier vs. Thiago Monteiro
Bye vs.  Ernests Gulbis
 Richard Gasquet vs. [WC] Henri Laaksonen
Gianluca Mager vs. [SE] Mikael Torpegaard
[Q] Christopher O’Connell vs. Federico Delbonis
Bye vs.  Roberto Bautista Agut
 Grigor Dimitrov vs. Bye
[WC] Noah Rubin vs. Taylor Fritz
[Q] Hyeon Chung vs. Dominik Koepfer
Adrian Mannarino vs.  Reilly Opelka
 Tommy Paul vs. Bye
[SE] Ivo Karlovic vs. Lucas Pouille
Guido Pella vs. James Duckworth
[Q] Juan Martin del Potro vs.  Yoshihito Nishioka
 Milos Raonic vs. Egor Gerasimov
[Q] Gregoire Barrere vs. Kyle Edmund
Soonwoo Kwon vs. [Q] Kevin Anderson
Bye vs.  Fabio Fognini
 Juan Ignacio Londero vs. Tennys Sandgren
John Millman vs. [WC] Tigre Hank
Vasek Pospisil vs. [WC] Thanasi Kokkinakis
Bye vs.  Daniel Evans
 Cristian Garin vs. Bye
[Q] Marco Cecchinato vs. Lorenzo Sonego
Salvatore Caruso vs. [WC] Martin Klizan
[Q] Carlos Alcaraz vs.  Miomir Kecmanovic
 Filip Krajinovic vs. Bye
Federico Gaio vs. Pedro Sousa
Aljaz Bedene vs. Rudolf Molleker
Norbert Gombos vs.  Marin Cilic
 Borna Coric vs. Evgeny Donskoy
Laslo Djere vs. Stefano Travaglia
[WC] Leo Borg vs. Dennis Novak
Bye vs.  Dusan Lajovic
 Corentin Moutet vs. Attila Balazs
Andrej Martin vs. [Q] Tommy Robredo
[WC] Steve Darcis vs. [Q] Damir Dzumhur
Bye vs.  Jannik Sinner