Entry Lists are chosen as accurately as possible and the draw for the events will be completely randomized.
How to Play:
- As in past MTF draw games, each vote will cast as one game for the whole match.
- Please post all of your votes in ONE post for the entire section. We will go section by section and we will finish each match from the entire section before we move on to the next section.
- You do not have to vote for a specific match if you don't wish to do so.
- If you are the one that completes a single match, you can, but are not obligated to post 'Player A def. Player B (insert scoreline here)'
- You may NOT vote more than once every two hours and you also may NOT cast a second set of votes unless another user votes before you even if the two hour timer is expired. The only exception to this is the following - - If you are the one that completes a section, you may post the next section and can cast the first votes.
- There are no tiebreakers. One vote can determine a 6-6 tie for a set.
Monday, not before 2PM CET - R32 Top Half
Tuesday, not before 2PM CET - R32 Bottom Half
Wednesday, not before 2PM CET - R16 Top Half
Thursday, not before 2PM CET - R16 Bottom Half
Friday, not before 2PM CET - Quarterfinals
Saturday, not before 2PM CET - Seminals
Sunday, not before 2PM CET - Finals (Games)
NOTE: If someone opens a round before the start times listed above, I will delete all the votes and we will start over at the correct time. My hope is that people will know when the rounds are being played and get the opportunity to cast at least one vote.
2020 Game History:
Miami - Winner: Stan Wawrinka
Monte Carlo - Winner: Jan-Lennard Struff
Barcelona - Winner: Rafael Nadal
Munich/Estoril - Winners: Thiago Monteiro/Juan Ignacio Londero
Madrid - Winner: Pablo Andujar
Rome - Winner: Daniil Medvedev
Geneva/Lyon - Winners: Gilles Simon/Ernests Gulbis
Roland Garros - Winner: Diego Schwartzman
s-Hertogenbosch/Stuttgart - Winners: Simon Carr/Ivo Karlovic
Queen's/Halle - Winners: Feliciano Lopez/Daniil Medvedev(2)
Mallorca/Eastbourne - Winners: Feliciano Lopez(2)/Emil Ruusuvuori
Wimbledon - Winner: Daniil Medvedev(3)
Hamburg/Newport/Bastad - Winners: Yannick Hanfmann/Nicolas Mahut/Mikael Torpegaard
Gstaad/Los Cabos/Umag - Winners: Dustin Brown/Yoshihito Nishioka/Rudolf Molleker
Olympics - Gold: Yoshihito Nishioka(2)/Poland(Hubert Hurkacz&Kamil Majchrzak)
 Alex de Minaur vs. Bye
Gregoire Barrere vs. Kevin Anderson
[WC] Jack Sock vs. Ricardas Berankis
Sam Querrey vs.  Taylor Fritz
 Reilly Opelka vs. Bye
Tennys Sandgren vs. [WC] Jack Draper
Dominik Koepfer vs. Hyeon Chung
Alexei Popyrin vs.  Miomir Kecmanovic
 John Isner vs. Mikael Torpegaard
Kamil Majchrzak vs. [Q] Thanasi Kokkinakis
[Q] Noah Rubin vs. Kyle Edmund
Bye vs.  Tommy Paul
 John Millman vs. Steve Johnson
Marcos Giron vs. [Q] J.J. Wolf
[WC] Chun-hsin Tseng vs. [Q] Frances Tiafoe
Bye vs.  Nick Kyrgios
 Dominic Thiem vs. Bye
[Q] Dustin Brown vs. Lorenzo Sonego
[WC] Robin Haase vs. Marton Fucsovics
Pablo Cuevas vs.  Rudolf Molleker
 Corentin Moutet vs. Bye
Mikael Ymer vs. Albert Ramos-Vinolas
Federico Coria vs. [Q] Cedrik-Marcel Stebe
Aljaz Bedene vs.  Dusan Lajovic
 Fernando Verdasco vs. [WC] Jerzy Janowicz
Attila Balazs vs. [Q] Tommy Robredo
Andrej Martin vs. Pedro Sousa
Bye vs.  Casper Ruud
 Philipp Kohlschreiber vs. Dennis Novak
Alejandro Davidovich Fokina vs. [Q] Henri Laaksonen
Yannick Hanfmann vs. [WC] Max Marterer
Bye vs.  Pablo Andujar