Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which film shall we watch on Sunday?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah mtf people, let's watch together films with people like me, @NextGenKing, me and many others?

Where do we stream it? On the Discord-Server called MTF Banter/AET/TEletubbies server:

When do we stream? On Sunday, we yet have to find out when is the best time for us all tho.

What do we stream? You choose the film we all watch together in the poll. The most voted film gets selected and streamed then by someone with a good internet connection on steam as there's sadly no option to stream on mtf.

How does it sound?

·
Registered
7,041 Posts
Interesting poll. I have only seen The Nice Guys. I will look at trailers and then vote!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
so let's see who recommended the movie . . .

1- I am mother : @IBM please tell us about the movie more .

2- mystic river : @IBM please tell us about the movie more .

3- the nice guys : @Lazyguy please tell us about the movie more , :etu:

lets see .. the nice guys is directed by shane black who is well known for action comedies and for leading roles ryan gosling and russell crowe who aren't well known for action comedies .. but both nailed their roles and made a fantastic comedy duo , the movie isn't exactly a parody and has got a decent plot and can get serious sometimes , another great aspect about this movie is angourie rice who nailed her role .

4- brawl in cell block 99 : @citizen_insane : tell us more about the movie b0ss

5- Taxi driver : @Royolosch : tell us more about the movie pls :sadshit:

6 - Mystic Pizza : @acacacacademy : tell us more about the movie pls :evilt:

seeya .

·
Registered
7,041 Posts
Interesting avatar
GOAT avatar

3- the nice guys : @Lazyguy please tell us about the movie more , :etu:

lets see .. the nice guys is directed by shane black who is well known for action comedies and for leading roles ryan gosling and russell crowe who aren't well known for action comedies .. but both nailed their roles and made a fantastic comedy duo , the movie isn't exactly a parody and has got a decent plot and can get serious sometimes , another great aspect about this movie is angourie rice who nailed her role .

Did you just ask yourself a question? :etu

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Block99 was surely not the typical Vince Vaughn movie

·
Registered
9,208 Posts

·
justice for all
13,161 Posts
I think Mystic River and Taxi Driver are best movies of listed but I've seen them both.
How do we nominate pictures for next edition?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts