Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which film shall we watch on Sunday?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah mtf people, let's watch together films with people like @cmchelsea , @Lazyguy , @enlightenedth and many others

Where do we stream it? On my relived Discord-Server called MTF Banter/AET/TEletubbies in Quarantine:

When do we stream? On Sunday, we yet have to find out when is the best time for us all tho.

What do we stream? You choose the film we all watch together in the poll. The most voted film gets selected and streamed then by someone with a good internet connection on steam as there's sadly no option to stream on mtf.

How does it sound?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
1- in bruges

imdb rate : 7.9

what's the movie about ? (imdb) : " Guilt-stricken after a job gone wrong, hitman Ray and his partner await orders from their ruthless boss in Bruges, Belgium, the last place in the world Ray wants to be. "

My uncalled for comment : " another fantastic crime comedy , on of the movies made me think colin farrell was born for this kind of roles if this one wins the poll and you loved it you must follow it with another magnificent movie with colin farrell (the lobster 2015 ) "

2- uncut gems

imdb rate : 7.5

what's the movie about ? (imdb) : " With his debts mounting and angry collectors closing in, a fast-talking New York City jeweler risks everything in hope of staying afloat and alive. "

my uncalled for comment : " best adam sandler movie ? .. can be , the movie tempo ? crazy good .. story ? : magnificent "

3- oldboy

imdb rate : 8.4

what's the movie about ? ( imdb) : " After being kidnapped and imprisoned for fifteen years, Oh Dae-Su is released, only to find that he must find his captor in five days. "

my uncalled for comment : " haven't seen the movie tbh , but I it's the most non american movie I have seen get recommended more often , I have heard also the movie is tarantino-ish .. meaning a lot of blood/violence and some kind of unique fighting scenes "

4- sin city 1

imdb rate : 8

what's the movie about ? (imdb) : " A movie that explores the dark and miserable town, Basin City, and tells the story of three different people, all caught up in violent corruption. "

my uncalled for comment : " film-noir , unique directing , unique colors , unique story , a goddamn unique movie "

5- black dynamite

imdb rate : 7.4

what's the movie about (imdb) : " Black Dynamite is the greatest African-American action star of the 1970s. When his only brother is killed by The Man, it's up to him to find justice. "

my uncalled for comment : " haven't seen the movie but looks like a classic parody , no ? . .. think it's the most suited movie for an mtf movie night and can trigger some good trolling "

alright that's everything , I hope that'll help you choose lads , cheers .

·
Super Moderator
7,623 Posts
I'd love to watch Uncut Gems as I've missed it so far. But, if someone here hasn't seen Oldboy yet, then we need to fix that ASAP. 😅

Reactions: n00b

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I pity the one who said Black Dynamite is a good option

·
The special one
14,369 Posts
In Bruges - Good film. The only film I've seen on this list that I liked. Voted for this one.

Uncut gems - Never seen it, but Adam Sandler is a legend and I've loved most of his films.

Oldboy - Don't know anything about this one, but the last Korean movie we watched was pretty good, so let's see if the winning streak continues.

Sin City 1 - Seen it many, many years ago and honestly it's not a film that'll go down as a favourite of mine

Black Dynamite - Never seen it.

So overall in Bruges was my first choice. My second choice was between uncut gems and Oldboy but Adam GOATler gets the edge.

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got active again 2 months ago but if we take that away , it seems like I haven't been posting regularly for 3 years :etu: :wat:
Using discord emotes on mtf

Reactions: Lazyguy

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I'd love to watch Uncut Gems as I've missed it so far. But, if someone here hasn't seen Oldboy yet, then we need to fix that ASAP. 😅
Then its decided . That one is my choice as I haven't heard any of the movies on offer. But it's better that way , I enjoyed the first one even if I haven't finished it yet to comment .

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reactions: cmchelsea

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, so Oldboy that is. Who wants to watch that in 8 hours

1 - 20 of 35 Posts