Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 140 of 204 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,921 Posts
Delia Derbyshire :) Any one remember when I sent Danny Brown - When It Rain? That sample.

·
Registered
4,673 Posts

·
Registered
22,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·

·
Registered
22,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·

·
Registered
22,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·

·
Registered
22,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·

·
Registered
11,017 Posts
Patrick Juvet definitely gets big points. It is impossible not to love those Bee Gees vibes.

Nina Simone is clearly winning this game unless anti-vulture sentiment prevails.

·
54,921 Posts

·
54,921 Posts
hard for me not to enjoy Orlann Divo's song. The guy's moved on but the song makes him seem alive!

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Sorry guys! I haven't been able to participate lately. My personal life has been topsy turvy, and there's a lot on my plate professionally as well. Plus, the covid situation in our region is woeful. So, it's kinda hard to commit to this. But I do miss you guys.
We miss you too, Naz.. Take care and hope to see you play again in future games. x

Reactions: Redolent

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Thank you. I personally refuse to vote unless I’m tagged in a reminder. Yes I check the thread every day and have memorised when the deadline is.
Noted for future reference. Will send a big tag just to you the next game I run.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Delia Derbyshire :) Any one remember when I sent Danny Brown - When It Rain? That sample.

Yikes! Game 64 Why So Serious. Came 15th. For me it was the worst song in that game.
great original song from Delia, not so good sample. Sorry Matt.

121 - 140 of 204 Posts