·
Premium Member
9,021 Posts
So your suggestions are:

• Humanity / (human condition?)
  • Nature / Mother Nature
  • Unity
Correct?
Did not thought about Humanity but why not, guess it fits with situation.

Not easy with accurate English but I feel like Humanity Unity can be more or less the same Theme.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #165 (Edited)
Did not thought about Humanity but why not, guess it fits with situation.

Not easy with accurate English but I feel like Humanity Unity can be more or less the same Theme.
I'm thinking they're at least connected. Unity is about coming together; oneness; togetherness. Humanity is human beings as a collective; the human race - not necessarily united though, even if some things/parts of life are shared by all. I also wrote 'human condition' in brackets, wondering if that was what you were thinking. Some definitions from the web:

Unity:
Unity is being together or at one with someone or something. It's the opposite of being divided. This is a word for togetherness or oneness. When the north won the Civil War, it assured the unity of the United States. Sports teams wear uniforms to show unity, and their fans wear team colors for the same reason.
Humanity:
Humanity is the human race, which includes everyone on Earth. ... The word humanity is from the Latin humanitas for "human nature, kindness.” Humanity includes all the humans, but it can also refer to the kind feelings humans often have for each other.
Human condition:
The human condition is the set of characteristics, key events, and situations that compose the essentials of human existence, including birth, growth, emotionality, aspiration, conflict, and mortality.
---

In other news, singer of Rammstein battling Covid-19 (it says he's feeling better now, but still in intensive care):

Till Lindemann in intensive care because of coronavirus

Corona drama for Till Lindemann (57)! According to BILD informations, the Rammstein singer is in intensive care in a Berlin hospital. He was in critical condition.

On March 15, Lindemann performed a concert in Moscow. On his return to Berlin, he was brought to hospital by emergency medics with an extremely high fever. He tested positive for coronavirus.

After being diagnosed with pneumonia by doctors, he was immediately sent to intensive care and placed under quarantine.

He is currently feeling better and his life is no longer in danger!

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Good, I am waiting for NK's approval now.

·
Registered
21,321 Posts
Congrats NK

I like unity the most, FWIW

·
Premium Member
9,021 Posts
My idea if Nature is canceled as it was used before, is Unity or Humanity in the sense of John Lennon's "Imagine" something more powerfull than ideology or Nations..... I' am not that keen on Human Conditions as you explained it.

So Unity it is.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,519 Posts
My idea if Nature is canceled as it was used before, is Unity or Humanity in the sense of John Lennon's "Imagine" something more powerfull than ideology or Nations..... I' am not that keen on Human Conditions as you explained it.

So Unity it is.
so positive aspects.
Brotherhood (fraternité) and comradery I suppose.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Thread will be opened in less than 12 hours, I need to get some sleep.

161 - 171 of 171 Posts