Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
1. Federer
Overrated and ugly game (he's nothing without the serve), fake personality, gets preferential treatment from tournament organizers, appalling fanbase. Manufactured PR image, vultured 12-15 slams. They say the eyes are the gates to the soul. But Federer's eyes are so sunk into their sockets that you need a flashlight to see them. Probably purposefully retracts them inside so that people won't see his ugly arrogant soul.

2. Del Potro
Plays possum, genuinely uses faking as a tactic. Overrated and ugly game. His forehand is only good because of his height, it's way easier to flatten it when you're that tall. Fake personality. Cries more often than most women.

3. Tiafoe
Mug with the most annoying walk I have ever seen. Face and player box are almost as annoying.

4. Isner - bot.
5. Karlovic - bot.
6. Dimitrov - Used to be incredibly overrated but is close to retirement now, hence sliding down my rankings.
7. Fognini - tanker.
8. Monfils- annoying botting pushing clown.
9. Kyrgios - nutjob, would rank way higher if he didn't at least play 200% against the big guys, I like that.
10. Gasquet - watching him play any top player is one of the saddest sights in tennis. You could randomly pick someone outside the top 300 and there's a good chance he'll do better against RAFA, Djoker or Federer than Gasquet. He should just be banned from playing them.
Ugly game? What the fuck... He has the most beautiful game style...
Fake personality? What the fuck... You can not fake the emotions he shows on and off the court. He's just a nice guy.

Seriously, non sense arguments.

·
Registered
14,871 Posts
1. K. Nishikori
2. B. Paire
3. B. Tomic
4. N. Djokovic
5. A. Zverev
6. R. Nadal
7. R. Harrison
8. E. Gulbis
9. H. Laaksonen
10. J. Isner

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
1) Nadal - DISGUSTING in every way possible, not just in tennis but in all of sports. I despise him more than even Ponting!! He made an inherently beautiful sport like tennis ugly. So sick of him winning RG year after year with the ugliest game ever, disgusting grunting and annoying time wasting. Cheater! How any tennis fan can like him is beyond me. Can't wait for him to retire. Fed took tennis to a new level but this guy took it down to the gutter. Please, leave this poor sport alone!

------HUGE gap-------

2) Djokovic - Besides beating the above player, no other reason to like him. Boring game, terrible personality, the worst fanbase ever. Awful guy overall.
3) Murray - Self entitled, arrogant guy who likes Nadal and does everything in his power to sabotage Fed(example - withdrawing from USO 17 after the draw was announced)
4) DelPotro
5) Zverev
6) Monfils
7) Raonic
8) PCB
9) Coric
10) Berdych

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Fake personality? What the fuck... You can not fake the emotions he shows on and off the court. He's just a nice guy.

Federer never seemed like a nice guy to me. Actually behaved very bad at the start of his career, then he learned how to improve his image and his team is probably best at handling public relations. The media and sponsors all adore him, creating that stylish, good guy, timeless champion persona, but Federer's real nature resurfaces from time to time, like vs Del Potro in last year IW final, for example.
Federer is okay, many players have a temperament, which doesn't mean they're 'bad' but Federer is not this flawless, classy, guy the powerful sponsors are making of him.

·
Registered
28,761 Posts
How long is the streak going now?
Don't know. But I don't remember anyone else winning since I joined. Might be wrong tho

The guy is an intentional troll who wants this kind of reaction. Just ignore him like most of us do

Federer never seemed like a nice guy to me. Actually behaved very bad at the start of his career, then he learned how to improve his image and his team is probably best at handling public relations. The media and sponsors all adore him, creating that stylish, good guy, timeless champion persona, but Federer's real nature resurfaces from time to time, like vs Del Potro in last year IW final, for example.
Federer is okay, many players have a temperament, which doesn't mean they're 'bad' but Federer is not this flawless, classy, guy the powerful sponsors are making of him.
lol the players voted Federer for the sportsmanship award a million times. It's possible to be both a bad loser on court and a nice guy off it, you know. "His real nature" heh it doesn't work like that.

·
Registered
164 Posts
1. Djokovic
2. Federer
3. Kyrgios
4. Fognini
5. Kokkinakis
6. Tomic
7. Nishikori
8. Dimitrov
9. Zverev
10. Simon

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
1. Tsitsipas - I think that he is extremely full of himself, I don't like such people
2. Djokovic - too much attention whoring

others are OK.

·
Registered
233 Posts
In no particular order:
Kyrgios
Fognini
Tomic
Djokovic (doesn’t make him any less of an amazing player)
Isner

·
Registered
57,536 Posts
Awesome, you can't make negative comments about a player in a thread titled "most disliked player" now, great feature on a sports forum.

I like that only the negative comments about Nadal were deleted though, that's an interesting touch

·
Registered
64 Posts
Re: MTF 2019 Most Disliked Player - Make Nadal Small Again

3 - Thiem. Already stretching it here but...for someone with aspirations to be a top player he's playing too many small tournaments. Bashy game can spectacularly fail. Dumb comments about Olympics which he ditched for a small tournament (yawn).
I like the player and do get it why he plays at Kitzbuhel and Vienna every year.
But going to Kitzbuhel instead of the Olympics, come on, it clearly doesn't make sense. Can't he just skip this tournament once every 4 years ?

·
Registered
861 Posts
1. A. Zverev- Pathetic pushing game standing 10 miles behind the baseline Nadal style despite being 6’6”. Stupid LETS GOOOOOO!!! celebrations on non-important points. Also overrated as people think he will be No. 1 and win slams which is hilarious.
2. Nadal- Boring moon balling game, gamesmanship antics, ruined the beauty of what tennis used to be by abusing topspin mainly to opponents backhand.
3. Djokovic- Don’t dislike him that much but not a fan of his game which looks robotic and boring. Weak net game for a player of his caliber. I do appreciate the roastings he’s given Dull though, especially at important times.
4. Coric- Boringass pusher who is over ranked and overrated. This also applies to other overranked pushers such as Carreno Busta.
5. Overrated next gen players- Any next gen player that is overrated and thought of to win slams/be no.1 when there is zero chance of that happening. These guys are either ballbashers or pushers but have no other skills. No net game, no variety e.g. slice. Examples are Khachanov, Medvedev, Zverev, Coric, etc.
Some of these guys will probably win slams when big 3 retire and someone of course has to be no.1 which hopefully will be someone who actually has some sort of variety e.g Tsitsipas.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
1.Tomic
2.Kyrgios
3.Fognini
4.Paire -> this quartet for not respecting tennis
5.Stakhovski -> for sexist and homophobic comments

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
1) Nadal - DISGUSTING in every way possible, not just in tennis but in all of sports. I despise him more than even Ponting!! He made an inherently beautiful sport like tennis ugly. So sick of him winning RG year after year with the ugliest game ever, disgusting grunting and annoying time wasting. Cheater! How any tennis fan can like him is beyond me. Can't wait for him to retire. Fed took tennis to a new level but this guy took it down to the gutter. Please, leave this poor sport alone!

------HUGE gap-------

2) Djokovic - Besides beating the above player, no other reason to like him. Boring game, terrible personality, the worst fanbase ever. Awful guy overall.
3) Murray - Self entitled, arrogant guy who likes Nadal and does everything in his power to sabotage Fed(example - withdrawing from USO 17 after the draw was announced)
4) DelPotro
5) Zverev
6) Monfils
7) Raonic
8) PCB
9) Coric
10) Berdych
TYPICAL Indian being traumatised by early 2000s Australia cricket dominance :lol: Ponting might have an ugly personality but there's no doubt that Ponting was great to watch even from an opposition standpoint.

101 - 120 of 137 Posts