Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
1. Novak Djokovic - a combination of factors really, he was at the top when I got into the sport for good and I have that beat the champion attitude for him, hate his on court antics, injury faking, giving love celebrations
2. Pablo Carreno Busta - just for being the most boring human being on the planet
3. Kei Nishikori - I find his shots least aesthetically pleasing of all, would have to get paid to really watch any of his matches
4. Lucas Pouille - how is this guy a GS semifinalist (and been in the quarters twice as well) is really beyond me
That's all I think, I don't think I actively dislike anyone else, some had a moment that I didn't like, for example Nedovyesov screaming at a ball kid when I saw him live or Tipsarevic retiring down 1-4 in the third to Janowicz with a sore throat, but I got over these

Maybe 5. Jack Sock
Shame on his backhand, shame on his Paris run hope he never wins a match in singles again

·
Registered
523 Posts
I don't particularly dislike any player. My dislike is mainly towards the tard bases. And the Federer tard bases occupy the top 100 positions as the most annoying.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
#1 = Bernard Tomic - He's a clown. No further words needed.
#2 = Rafael Nadal - Don't actively hate him but since I always seem to root against him he's high up on the list. Really not a fan of his tennis either.
#3 = Milos Raonic - Anti-tennis
#4 = Pablo Carreno Busta - Get's decently far in draws, then has no weapons to hurt any of the top guys
#5 = Albert Ramos-Vinolas - See above, except the generic version
#6 = Alexander Zverev - Boring playstyle. Ironic since I love Mischa's game.
#7 = Gilles Simon - Pushes too much.
#8 = Kevin Anderson - Hard to root for a guy with a bland game, no charisma, and looks like an Ostrich.
#9 = Andreas Seppi - Nah
#10 = Lucas Pouille - Nah

·
Registered
28,761 Posts
1. Nadal - let's not break MTF's streak
2. Monfils - still too much attention whoring for my taste
3. Verdasco - choker with overrated talent
4. Carreno Busta - the definition of boring
5. Granollers - annoying
6. Troicki - still mugging as much as ever
7. Bautista Agut - also boring
8. Chardy - just a general mug
9. Fritz - nothing against the guy as a person but deary me does he suck at tennis. What's even weirder is that he beats decent players sometimes
10. Tomic - if you still consider him a tennis player

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
1. Federer
Overrated and ugly game (he's nothing without the serve), fake personality, gets preferential treatment from tournament organizers, appalling fanbase. Manufactured PR image, vultured 12-15 slams. They say the eyes are the gates to the soul. But Federer's eyes are so sunk into their sockets that you need a flashlight to see them. Probably purposefully retracts them inside so that people won't see his ugly arrogant soul.

2. Del Potro
Plays possum, genuinely uses faking as a tactic. Overrated and ugly game. His forehand is only good because of his height, it's way easier to flatten it when you're that tall. Fake personality. Cries more often than most women.

3. Tiafoe
Mug with the most annoying walk I have ever seen. Face and player box are almost as annoying.

4. Isner - bot.
5. Karlovic - bot.
6. Dimitrov - Used to be incredibly overrated but is close to retirement now, hence sliding down my rankings.
7. Fognini - tanker.
8. Monfils- annoying botting pushing clown.
9. Kyrgios - nutjob, would rank way higher if he didn't at least play 200% against the big guys, I like that.
10. Gasquet - watching him play any top player is one of the saddest sights in tennis. You could randomly pick someone outside the top 300 and there's a good chance he'll do better against RAFA, Djoker or Federer than Gasquet. He should just be banned from playing them.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
^ Who was the previous holder before Rafa?

·
Registered
950 Posts
1. Sandgren.

I suspect he'd get more votes, but he's already largely disappeared from relevance after his surprising Australian Open run last year.

·
Registered
951 Posts
There's no doubt in my mind that anyone who just watched the Guinard - Quinzi match would wanna edit their top 10 and add Guinard to their list. There's no way anyone can be more obnoxious than this bum. Makes you wanna slap him...at least a 100 times.

·
justice for all
12,519 Posts
There's no doubt in my mind that anyone who just watched the Guinard - Quinzi match would wanna edit their top 10 and add Guinard to their list. There's no way anyone can be more obnoxious than this bum. Makes you wanna slap him...at least a 100 times.
Can you share a footage?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Can you share a footage?
The match just ended like 10 minutes ago. I've watched Guinard play before and thought he was annoying, but today he took it to another level. He was fist-pumping after Quinzi errors at 40-0, he was yelling like crazy after every single point, sometimes aimed at Quinzi, he was arguing most calls that didn't go his way and more. You gotta watch the match to understand. Dude needs a slap real bad.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Last years winner against last years runner-up, doubt there can be a better moment to bumb this thread. Glorious times ahead.

81 - 100 of 137 Posts