Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some say it is sad that this contest regularly edges the Most Liked Players thread in terms of popularity, but I say 'What Most Liked Players thread?'

Rules are the same as last year, your first 10 players count and will receive up to 10 points for the eventual list, distribution as follows. Reasons are not required but highly recommended to show that you are a smart person.

#1 = 10 p
#2 = 9 p
#3 = 8 p
#4 = 7 p
#5 = 6 p
#6 = 5 p
#7 = 4 p
#8 = 3 p
#9 = 2 p
#10 = 1 p

One thing will be different compared to the last years though, I will pick the worst votes of the year at the end of it so we can make fun of them. This has obviously nothing to to with the players you nominated but rather with inability of some posters here to make their lists readable.

I'll probably add one reserved post too, so I can add some sticky information later. But probably just one of those because I can already see people derailing this thread by "explaining" why it is so unfair that their player is so undeservedly hated and don't want to take away any more of the precious space of this amazing contest.

Here are the previous two editions I managed, just in case you need some further inspiration to set up a proper list:
2017: https://www.menstennisforums.com/2-general-messages/928356-mtf-2017-most-disliked-player-nadal-takes-lead-epic-showdown-2-a.html
2018: https://www.menstennisforums.com/2-general-messages/942296-mtf-2018-most-disliked-player-nadal-wins-again-kyrgios-federer-finish-2nd-3rd.html

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Re: MTF 2019 Most Disliked Player - Make Nadal Small Again

Too boring. It's always the same guy who wins it...

·
The special one
13,857 Posts

1.Tomic
2. Cilic
3. Nadal
4. Wawrinka
5. Berdych
6. Gulbis

I might add more later. Nadal winning this is more ND than him winning RG. La decima must be close :lol:

·
Registered
869 Posts

1.Nadal
But thanks that there is Nadal, a man to beat

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
1. Wawrinka
2. Djokovic
3. Federer
4. Verdasco
5. Tsonga
6. Anderson
7. Medvedev
8. Carreno Busta
9. Nadal
10. Albot

·
Registered
1,869 Posts

Dull going for 10 in a row or something right? :lol:

1. Nadal - anti tennis basically
2. Tomic - a pathetic clown
3. Stakhovsky - disgusting
4. Nishikori - good game but probably the least charismatic person in the world and he is an absolute bendover
5. Granollers
6. Thompson - The biggeat overachiever ever? I cant believe he is in the top 100, for me the most basic player to made the top 60 ever
7. Dzumhur - see above, he made it to #23 unbelievable
8. Carreño

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

1. A. Zverev
2. Monfils
3. Federer
4. Schwartzman
5. RBA
6. Kyrgios
7. De Minaur
8. Tsonga
9. M. Zverev
10. Simon

·
Registered
5,767 Posts

1. Berlocq - ugliest tennis player on tour especially with his grunting. Tennis would be better off without his existence.
2. Granollers

·
Registered
3,639 Posts

Don't really care that much these days but...

1 - Wawrinka. Ditched his wife for a teen and cried to the tennis authorities to fine Nick when he called him out.
2 - Zverev. Boring, one-dimensional game and kind of arrogant. Overrated, overachieved so far.
3 - Thiem. Already stretching it here but...for someone with aspirations to be a top player he's playing too many small tournaments. Bashy game can spectacularly fail. Dumb comments about Olympics which he ditched for a small tournament (yawn).

·
Registered
14,391 Posts
1. Nadal
2. Bautista Agut
3. A. Zverev
4. Opelka (utterly one-dimensional game, the very definition of a "servebot")
5. Tomic
6. Edmund
7. Kyrgios
8. Wawrinka
9. Auger Aliassime
10. Carreno Busta

Keep it civil (no Thugs etc) or it's Ruins for good.
Suggestion: anyone's vote who writes such nicknames should not count.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts