Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent performance from Mr Umag, who lifted his level against a tough opponent.

Controlled the rallies and was great defensively when he needed to be. Moya served better than Willy and that set the tone for the match and even the backhand held up well in this match.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I loved to watch this one. Really high class stuff!

Moya's drop shots :hearts:
Willy really struggled with them!

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Willy was very classy in defeat and she asked him about defeating Federer, he said this is not the right time to think about this. He wished Moya all the best

Carlos said this was one of his best matches ever in Umag and he has played 42 of them, so that means something, everything worked for him.

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
Willy was very classy in defeat and she asked him about defeating Federer, he said this is not the right time to think about this. He wished Moya all the best

Carlos said this was one of his best matches ever in Umag and he has played 42 of them, so that means something, everything worked for him.
He always is.

Carlos was just too good today. Hope he wins it tomorrow!! :worship:

Willy :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
CROSS OUR FINGERS FOR MOYA

:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: MOYA IS THE MAN WHO BEATS EVERYONE IN UMAG
HE IS THE KING FROM UMAG

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
This was a great way for Moya to celebrate playing in his 50th match at Umag. I expected a much tighter affair than that, but to beat an opponent as dangerous as Canas that easily is very impressive.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Super Moya today :worship:

he's playing superb right now

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
congrats carlos but tomorrow...please...don't forget to loose!!! I want my andrei pavel to win it!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts