Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Awesome show, just watched the first two parts. Pretty damn impressive directing, acting, casting, writing, the works. Probably the best show of 2015.

Reactions: Tennislover3001

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At first I thought it was going to be this "fuck capitalism" kind of mentality, but the writing is really intelligent and it's really talking about the today's society as a whole.

·
Registered
14,895 Posts
This thread reminded me that I absolutely wanted to watch that show. So I'm ownloading the first 6 episodes, as we speak.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
My parents probably have this On Demand at their house. I will watch this when I visit them sunday

Hope it is good

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
I watched it on the OP's recommendation. Pretty good, but plot loopholes the size of oil wells in some areas. Characterization is stagy sometimes, and not very organic.

But I loved the narration and how it remains very "current" and relevant to daily life. Also kept me absorbed enough to watch the whole season. Can't say I should complain much.

PLOT-UNRELATED MINOR SPOILER BELOW:

The danger of your laptop/comp webcam being used as a medium to invade your privacy is very accurately portrayed. That is serious stuff; I always feared any average hacker can pull that off easily, and now its confirmed. :yeah:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts