Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
bad gambler said:
ollie rochus

hewitt has lost a bit of his speed over the years

You would probably put Labadze on that list as well. I've never seen a man in as good physical shape as him. :worship:

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
Agassi's assessment is right on. There's something to be said for someone who can run down balls and put them back to at least a neutral position on their opponent's side of the court or even go on offense.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Gael Monfils :worship:
The human cheetah without a doubt.

·
Registered
640 Posts
1sun said:
we both herd it while watching the tennis. we were both watching it on the same stream and the commentators were talking about it so she aint bullshitting.i herd the exact same thing.
What commentators?? Cliff Drysdale and Patrick McEnroe?? Seriously, they don't even know what "hola" means, do you really think that they would understand an entire conversation in Spanish???

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
gogo_guga said:
What commentators?? Cliff Drysdale and Patrick McEnroe?? Seriously, they don't even know what "hola" means, do you really think that they would understand an entire conversation in Spanish???
Jimmy arias

·
Registered
123 Posts
oneandonlyhsn said:
Moya in a discussion with Feli and Ferrer said that Nadal is not the fastest guy on the tour but his anticipation of the ball and athleticism make him tough to beat. Moya is Rafas mentor and probably knows him better than most anyway do you agree or disagree
I agree with Moya. Nadal has excellent anticipatory skills. I have heard commentators mention this alot. That is what really makes Nadal so tough to deal with.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
gogo_guga said:
quick question: how does oneandonlyhsn (the starter of this thread) even know about moya having this discussion with ferrer and lopez????
It was on star sports today :D

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
Nimomunz said:
too late she's already my BFF................. get your own!!!!!
Thank you, so when do we get to do the nasty
:devil:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Jimmy Arias on star sports???
As far as I know, Jimmy Arias does NOT speak Spanish. And everytime I've seen him commentate for the TTC, he has seemed to make up a million things about the players. Jimmy Arias simply isn't friends with the Spanish players, how would he approach them in the Players Lounge of a tourney and start listening to their conversation?
What is star sports?

41 - 52 of 52 Posts