Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
I think the commercial is nice............

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I like it. :shrug: Although it doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
This commercial is getting ridiculed by a lot of people. I hope I can catch it soon

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
the funny part is..the stuff in commercial is happening to andy...he is losing. cant win a GS or TMS title..the mojo must not be back

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Oh of course leave it to our lovely Andy trolls to bash the commercial because their dickwad player didn't get the airtime boo hoo go to Oprah.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Iheartandy&roger said:
Oh of course leave it to our lovely Andy trolls to bash the commercial because their dickwad player didn't get the airtime boo hoo go to Oprah.:rolleyes:
When you're as popular as Andy is, it's only natural that he attract the extreme haters as well. Just so long as everyone keeps talking about him--be it good or bad, it doesn't matter--it just adds to his legend. :cool:

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Iheartandy&roger said:
:haha: why would anyone wanna watch Ljubicic beat up on Summerer.

i bet you didnt expect that respond :)

im not a troll. i just like to make things interesting

now on other hand TG is a huge troll :lol: ;)

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
tangerine_dream said:
When you're as popular as Andy is, it's only natural that he attract the extreme haters as well. Just so long as everyone keeps talking about him--be it good or bad, it doesn't matter--it just adds to his legend. :cool:
He has one slam. You need a lot more than that to be a legend. Face it the commerical is lame and the idea must offend Andy. The commerical is basically saying Andy is slumping. I wouldn't call it a flattering commerical for him.

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
Dirk said:
He has one slam. You need a lot more than that to be a legend. Face it the commerical is lame and the idea must offend Andy. The commerical is basically saying Andy is slumping. I wouldn't call it a flattering commerical for him.

OH. PUH- LEEZE.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
RDucky said:
:haha: why would anyone wanna watch Ljubicic beat up on Summerer.

i bet you didnt expect that respond :)

im not a troll. i just like to make things interesting

now on other hand TG is a huge troll :lol: ;)
:haha: You crack me up, and you're right

1 - 14 of 14 Posts