Mens Tennis Forums banner

Most Overrated player?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's a toss up between Dimitrov and Gulbis for me. Dimitrov pusher with overrated forehand. Gulbis with no consistency.

Edit: it's Kyrgios now

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
7 QFs or better in 10 tournaments played this season seems consistent to me. Try harder. :wavey:
Servebotting through without hitting antoher shot doesn't count. Try Harder. :wavey:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Jerzy Janowicz, Fabio Fognini

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
It's a toss up between Dimitrov and Gulbis for me. Dimitrov pusher with overrated forehand. Gulbis with no consistency.
Dimitrov (1.355) won more points this season so far, than Murray (1.065). Even Gulbis (990) is close to Murray:angel:

Kohlschreiber,Rosol, Fognini,Janowicz and Murray are overrated for me. Murray already playing for 6 month. Still all these excuses because of his back. :eek:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dimitrov (1.355) won more points this season so far, than Murray (1.065). Even Gulbis (990) is close to Murray:angel:

Kohlschreiber, Fognini,Janowicz and Murray are overrated for me. Murray already playing for 6 month. Still all these excuses because of his back. :eek:
They aren't really excuses, you can see he's feeling pain after every shot, when that recovers he will be winning grand slams again!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 240 Posts