Mens Tennis Forums banner

Most interesting match in round 4?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which match are you looking forward the most? Strangely it seems to me that the encounters are less interesting than last round.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Judio said:
Maybe it has something to do with the following:-

In the Last 16 Round only ONE of the eight matches is between two seeded Players !!
Yes and it took me some time to find which one. Hewitt - Hrbaty!

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Federer vs Kiefer and Hewitt vs Hrbaty

·
Registered
26,145 Posts
Jarkko - Verdasco is the only 50/50 match here and maybe Gasquet/Ginepri if Gasquet is healthy. So my vote is Jarkko.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
garylanders said:
voted for Gasquet v Ginepri but Federer/Kiefer and Nieminen/Verdasco could be quite interesting aswell.
Ditto!

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Federer vs Kiefer,

they have kept having exciting encounters and I hope that this time Kiwi can do it!

·
Registered
7,460 Posts
1. Gasquet - Ginepri
2. federer - kiefer

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I chose Gasquet/ginepri, Federer/Kiefer (I hope for the upset) and Robredo-Blake. Nieminen/Verdasco should be entertaining as well.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Gasquet VS Ginepri without doubt! :wavey:

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
For the tennis and entertainment:
Federer-Kiefer
Robredo-Blake
Because it's the match i care the more about (but i fear there won't be good tennis to see...):
Ginepri-Gasquet

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
1) Nalbandian - Sanguinetti, this should be a really exciting match if the old man can get pumped up and is not fatigued there should be some nice long rallies
2) Gasquet - Ginepri, hopefully Gasquets elbow can hold up and he has enough energy in the tank
3) Federer - Kiwi these 2 have some high drama matches, hope Fed can take care of the Kiwi in a high entertaining match

·
Registered
181 Posts
Coria-Massu !!!
I mean, its the only match you´ll get a tennis match/soup opera all in one!!!! ;-)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts