Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Wawrinka

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From presentation to playing style, which guy is the most elegant in the top 100? :confused:

Sorry if the poll options don't meet your needs, but they're non-negotiable.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
19,388 Posts
Dolgopolov :spit:

I think Roger

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
Not that it matters but those are some atrocious poll options.

Simon? Really?

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Out of the poll options, only Federer, Gasquet and Llodra I think can be considered as truly elegant players, but some people have a different eye for elegance than others I guess.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Serve and forehand are poetry in motion.
They actually are :worship:

Pippo has the most rhythmic game on tour right now. His forehand is a lot more free-flowing than Gasquet, his closest rival. Also Pippo has the most graceful movement on tour. Effortless, smooth and an amazing first step. His backhand is only rivaled by few.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Out of the poll options, only Federer, Gasquet and Llodra I think can be considered as truly elegant players, but some people have a different eye for elegance than others I guess.
I like Gasquet and everything but he's really awkward most of the time, especially on the forehand side

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Richie is awkward with his movement, he's got clumsy feet. But his serve, backhand, his variety is classy and very elegant. His forehand is less elegant but it's still quite elegant.

Roger was no doubt the most elegant player, but as he's lost athletic ability he's lost elegance in his game.

And yeah, fixer or not fixer, Pippo not only is making his money, but he's doing so with the most attractive game in tennis.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Ferrero is elegance personified. Federer is a sweaty caveman entering old age. Juanqui is aging backwards and ascending. :worship:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I think Dolgopolov may lose all his 'elegance' by breaking his back after another two-handed slice BH (not that I don't dig his style, but calling him elegant is fun)
To the topic - Fed.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts