Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BusinessInsider's most dominant athletes of the Decade - the 2010's: a subjective ranking based on individual success and accolades, team success, and intangibles.

1. LeBron James - NBA (basketball) forward
2. Serena Williams - Tennis player.
3. Tom Brady - NFL Quarterback
4. Roger Federer - Tennis Primo Ballerino, Maestro, etc.
5. Lionel Messi - Soccer (football) striker
6. Michael Phelps - Swimmer
7. Cristiano Ronaldo - Soccer (football) forward
8. Simone Biles - gymnast
9. Clayton Kershaw - MLB Baseball pitcher
10. Rafael Nadal - Tennis Bull, alias King of Clay, Clay Warrior, etc.
11. Sidney Crosby - NHL Hockey center
12. Diana Taurasi - Women's NBA guard, White Mamba
13. Floyd Mayweather - Boxing
14. Usain Bolt - Sprinter
15. Novak Djokovic - Tennis Gymnast of all Time, Djoker, King, etc.
16. Lewis Hamilton - F1 driver
17. Kevin Durant - NBA forward
18. Stephen Curry - NBA guard
19. Mike Trout - MLB Baseball center fielder
20. Katie Ledecky - Swimmer

Discuss
Respectfully,
masterclass

·
Premium Member
7,003 Posts
Djokovic was more dominant than Rafa. Especially in this last decade.
Both RAFA and Djokovic were more dominat than Rogie this decade.
Fail list.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
You got to love the Americans. They still think their dipshit sports like American Football or Baseball have a relevance for the world.

Three Americans on top - what are the odds? You can't make this shit up.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
When it comes to tennis they must have confused 10's with 00's (or intangibles were decisive).

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
As others have said, very much an American based list.

As for the tennis players though, it does seem odd that they would be in that order for the years 2010-19. I suppose 'dominance' doesn't always have to be based on sporting performance, but it would be odd if they were counting on things such as commercial success or popularity to help with the list.

Eh, its just somebodies opinion though. I guess its unfair to call it "wrong" but I don't agree with the list!

·
Your visions will happen
46,553 Posts
Much like the best matches of 2010's thread here, this list also is wrong

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Well, whoever was the dumbass that came up with that list did add a disclaimer that the rankings aren't subjective. Doesn't excuse the foolishness, but at least the reader was warned.

·
Registered
28,665 Posts
lelel

3 americans on top. Shocking

·
Registered
223 Posts
Lol... the big 3 ranking is laughable really. And of course the American-centrism is off the charts, but then being the dominant country with the dominant language doesn’t mean they have to take the whole world into consideration in whatever they do. Let’s just ignore this crap.

·
Registered
551 Posts
You got to love the Americans. They still think their dipshit sports like American Football or Baseball have a relevance for the world.

Three Americans on top - what are the odds? You can't make this shit up.
Lebron James didn’t even win the championship most of the time so how the hell can he be no 1? As much as I like Federer, Dull and Djokovic definitely dominated more this decade than he did.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I’ve seen some delusional shit quite a bit before but this is beyond even the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen. This list is without a doubt the most idiotic thing I’ve ever seen and even the most delusional tards of rival players such as Federer and Nadal can agree that this is complete horse shit.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts