Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time for another yearly round of this. List the top 5-10 players you dislike the most.

1- 10 p
2- 9 p
3- 8 p
4- 7 p
5- 6 p
6- 5 p
7- 4 p
8- 3 p
9- 2 p
10- 1 p

·
Premium Member
11,513 Posts
You can't just exclude a player, it doesn't work like that.

Reactions: Fedjokodal

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I figured since Nadull wins every goddamn year, excluding big 3 would actually make this interesting but if you all want big 3 included then that’s fine I don’t give a fuck.

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
Thread should be ruinated like MTF person of the year was since OP is making arbitrary rules about who can and can’t be nominated. Let’s keep things consistent mods

@Kowchi
@IBM
@BMT360

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
Besides, now that the Federesian horde has turned on Nole and warmed up to Rafa, Nole would probably win this year anyways

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Well I figured since Nadull wins every goddamn year, excluding big 3 would actually make this interesting but if you all want big 3 included then that’s fine I don’t give a fuck.
Well, whoever overtakes Nadal will have to earn it the hard way. The Big 3 should not be relinquishing anything for free.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thread should be ruinated like MTF person of the year was since OP is making arbitrary rules about who can and can’t be nominated. Let’s keep things consistent mods

@Kowchi
@IBM
@BMT360
How is this arbitrary in any way? It’s known Dull wins this every year so I figured it would be a good idea to exclude big 3 to make it interesting.

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
How is this arbitrary in any way? It’s known Dull wins this every year so I figured it would be a good idea to exclude big 3 to make it interesting.
that would be like banning Rafa from playing in the French or Nole from playing in the AO

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
10. Faker
9. Thugios
8. Clowngnini
7. Pospisil

·
Banned
70,522 Posts
1. Djokovic

1 - 20 of 121 Posts