Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you uses think will do damage ?
I think Gilles Muller outside top 500 at the start of the year now top 100 has a huge serve and FH
Also Klizan when he's on he is a top 20 player
Thiem ??

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Out of that list, Mahut, since he has the best pedigree on grass.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
On the list easily Mahut - great grass-courter

Muller is tough match-up on grass for anyone, but don´t think he can trouble top players, but can beat some of lower seeded guys.

I would like to say Groth is big danger for anyone, but with his baseline game don´t think he can beat at best of 5 top players, but same as Muller vs lower seeded guys like outside top 15 he might have shot if his serve will be on in that match.

On the list some guys are jokes - Klizan or Thiem. Martin is clay-courter and Thiem well he played like 1 real match on grass and now that exhibition, he don´t have a clue how to move on grass and construct points.

So my list would be top 3:

1.Mahut
2.Muller
3.Groth

Totally forgot too Tomic - he is with Mahut as most dangerous unseeded player

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
tomic and muller

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
What the hell is Dominic doing in that poll?

Mahut or Klizan, imo. Maybe Muller if the draw is kind to him.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Estrella Burgos. He beat Benneteau, who was 2 points away from beating Fed in 2012. This means that Grasstrella can easily dispatch of the Swiss serpent.

·
F***ing have it
17,470 Posts
Brown could be a threat too

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Shout out to Falla maybe???

·
Registered
12,469 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Stupid poll, don´t only i forgot Tomic, but also Stepanek is unseeded player.... really what options are that in poll when Tomic and Stepanek, Chardy, De Schepper, Querrey are not in options

·
Registered
424 Posts
I know about the Wimby seeding system, but in all honesty, Mahut should be seeded at Wimby considering his "grass form in the last year or so" which Wimby undoubtedly put emphasis on.

Just draw Isner R1.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
guys like gilles muller, dustin bown and frank dancevic are ones that seeds will want to avoid. from he poll mahut and and maybe sousa.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
guys like gilles muller, dustin bown and frank dancevic are ones that seeds will want to avoid. from he poll mahut and and maybe sousa.
Gabashvili and now Dancevic?

MTF peaking.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Gabashvili and now Dancevic?

MTF peaking.
come on, we all know that gabashvili on clay is a dangerous opponent if he plays well. the problem is that he almost never does

and frank is a good player on grass. he's been playing very well this year, he's set to get into the top 100. he can definately defeat some of the lower ranked seeds

1 - 20 of 47 Posts