Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
50,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most beautiful, romantic video of all time. Like, literally I had tears in my eyes first time I watched this

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,847 Posts
Most beautiful, romantic video of all time. Like, literally I had tears in my eyes first time I watched this

That is SO you. :lol:
BTW this Sia cover/remix of a classic The Mamas and Papas track is awesome.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
That video didn't touch me at all. Maybe because I just woke up.^^

btw: Isn't California pretty dry. Huge earthquake is also expected in next 20 years. Na na California is out

·
Premium Member
20,709 Posts
Looks like a nice ad for promoting tourism in Cali or something. :lol:

I didn't get "romantic" though. :shrug: Life isn't all jumping out of helicopters and puppies. It's easy to be in love when you're young, beautiful and on constant adrenaline rushes, but real life will show up eventually.

Reactions: Dead Net Cord

·
Your visions will happen
50,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is SO you. :lol:
BTW this Sia cover/remix of a classic The Mamas and Papas track is awesome.
I know right :lol:

I loved that Mamas and Papas song, and I have a few other techno remixes of it. This one by Sia I first heard on Armin van Buuren's A State of Trance 725 a few days ago. Really love the remix of the cover from the San Andreas movie

That video didn't touch me at all. Maybe because I just woke up.^^

btw: Isn't California pretty dry. Huge earthquake is also expected in next 20 years. Na na California is out
Yes, California has no water and Florida is under water

Neither is true at the moment but we are trending that way

Looks like a nice ad for promoting tourism in Cali or something. :lol:

I didn't get "romantic" though. :shrug: Life isn't all jumping out of helicopters and puppies. It's easy to be in love when you're young, beautiful and on constant adrenaline rushes, but real life will show up eventually.
Oh come on Kat, you are better than this

What is this "real life" you speak of? Giving up your hopes and dreams? Settling for a job you don't like and a boss you can't stand just cause it pays the bills? Regretting not going for what you truly want in life? Settling for mediocre?

If that's real life, then fuck real life

You make your own reality

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Don't know what that was about but I enjoyed the nice Lamborghini and ass shots. :yeah:

·
Premium Member
20,709 Posts
Oh come on Kat, you are better than this

What is this "real life" you speak of? Giving up your hopes and dreams? Settling for a job you don't like and a boss you can't stand just cause it pays the bills? Regretting not going for what you truly want in life? Settling for mediocre?

If that's real life, then fuck real life

You make your own reality
:spit:
who said anything about giving up your dreams? And why does it have to be "settling for a job you don't like"? What if it's a job you DO like, and it's leading you towards your dreams? It's still work -- you still have to bust your ass and work long hours. I'm not looking for doom & gloom, just a little reality. Two people can be young and wild and in love, running around carefree on the beach, without the luxury cars and expensive hobbies. You can't show me a couple of trust fund kids living it up, and then expect me to relate to them. :shrug:

For it to be supremely romantic, there have to be some challenges, some tension. Her family hates him, or their pursuit of their individual goals mean they don't have much time to be together. As I said, the video is beautifully shot, but... why should I care about these two? C'mon Johnny, people here say you are a good storywriter/storyteller & that you should be writing movie scripts. You know what I'm talking about: there has to be something at stake.

Reactions: Mountaindewslave

·
Your visions will happen
50,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't know what that was about but I enjoyed the nice Lamborghini and ass shots. :yeah:
:D

:spit:
who said anything about giving up your dreams? And why does it have to be "settling for a job you don't like"? What if it's a job you DO like, and it's leading you towards your dreams? It's still work -- you still have to bust your ass and work long hours. I'm not looking for doom & gloom, just a little reality. Two people can be young and wild and in love, running around carefree on the beach, without the luxury cars and expensive hobbies. You can't show me a couple of trust fund kids living it up, and then expect me to relate to them. :shrug:

For it to be supremely romantic, there have to be some challenges, some tension. Her family hates him, or their pursuit of their individual goals mean they don't have much time to be together. As I said, the video is beautifully shot, but... why should I care about these two? C'mon Johnny, people here say you are a good storywriter/storyteller & that you should be writing movie scripts. You know what I'm talking about: there has to be something at stake.
Such negativity and cynicism :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to write a movie script here. Why can't you just watch the video and smile?

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
Does the OP ever not troll?

Reactions: Mountaindewslave

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Having another Deja Vu moment. Feels like everything in this thread happened a few months ago.

Not to break the Deja Vu, I'll say what I'm pretty sure I imagined I said before... smexy GoPro advert

·
Your visions will happen
50,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok whatever well I thought it was a cute video ok shoot me for being a romantic still

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Ok whatever well I thought it was a cute video ok shoot me for being a romantic still
Everyone's just got a different opinion of what to categorise as romantic. Nothing wrong with your opinion on the video.

I for one find your leaping single-handed backhands dtl exceedingly romantic.

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
How the hell is that romantic? Excess is not romance, ffs. OP is such a child, swallong this american dream thing without thinking. Money? It is a straw man.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
The amount of vomit I produces watching this video is enough to feed 6 middle size pigs. And I recon this will cut me some fat , while still eating the same amount of food . Win-win situation.

I recommend this video as a plague solver.

·
Your visions will happen
50,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't even know why I bother with this shithole anymore

Everyone is so fucking negative and cynical

Can't even appreciate a silly little cute video without shitting all over it

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
OP just loves making some grand statement devoid of reality and then raging when people call him out on it.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
closed after 0:31

ear bleeding bullcrap

·
Your visions will happen
50,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OP just loves making some grand statement devoid of reality and then raging when people call him out on it.
They said the same about Nikola Tesla

1 - 20 of 45 Posts