• Brooksbys

Votes: 2 3.2%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Nadal
6,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These players are definitely made it to legendary status in terms being Arrogant men.

Most Arrogant players on atp tour ranked top 5-
1. Djokovic
2. Zverev
3. Kyrgios
4. Federer
5. Brooksbys

Djokovic arrogant comments, behaviour and personality is endless but I will list same of them.

1. Djokovic said back in 2006 RG that was owning Nadal in their Qtr final match despite being down 2 sets to love retiring!.

2. Djokovic thinks the human body is better dealing with covid Compared to Vaccines!.

3. Djokovic thinks he's entitled to enter Countries unvaxed

4. Djokovic said over past few years that he going to break all the records and that he's best player in the world!.

5. Djokovic basically said he would have Won AO22 had he played despite Medvedev owning him at last year's USO.

Zverev
Puts himself in everything including the Olympics! non tennis, even compared his backhand to Djokovic!.

Zverev embarrassing said at USO 2020 final that two best players himself + thiem are in the final! Disrespecting both Nadal-Djokovic.

Kyrgios No explanation needed just watch any of his interviews.

Federer has had very fake arrogant personality in every interview he ever had in his Career, also Embarrassing didn't deny he was Goat after RG 09.

Brooksbys is very Arrogant on court he acts as he's already multiple GS champion its very weird and off putting.

·
Registered
13,061 Posts
Arrogance has to be considered relative to ability.

Kyrgios tops this list by a huge margin.
Haven't followed Brooks closely so don't know but Zverev is very arrogant.
So is Fed, but his abilities are high: 3rd Beseterer.
I don't find Djok that arrogant, honestly. He's just more of a fool at times.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
There should have been an OTHER:, so we can do a write in for the most arrogant prick. Or how about "Most Promising" to this thread? I can think of Rune, oh and that flash in the pan Seyboth Wild? One last category: Most arrogant whose career is over? My vote: Tomic.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Nadal
Zverev
Federer
Kyrgios
Djokovic

Haven't observed Brooksby much.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Several players say that Verdasco is super arrogant
Verdasco is arrogant. Other arrogant players not on the list are Nadal, Thiem and Stefanos. Also Leander Paes is pretty arrogant.

• Wow
Reactions: POTUS Haase

·
GOAT Predictor
4,066 Posts
Verdasco is arrogant. Other arrogant players not on the list are Nadal, Thiem and Stefanos. Also Leander Paes is pretty arrogant.
Nadal arrogant?come on,troll

1 - 20 of 33 Posts