Mens Tennis Forums banner

What is the most annoying habit in mens tennis?

• Hewitt's C'mooooooons

Votes: 82 21.8%
  • Nadal's asspicking

Votes: 157 41.8%
  • Massu's 20 minutes between points

Votes: 29 7.7%
  • Rusedski's towel routine

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Stepanek's glares

Votes: 25 6.6%
  • Karlovic's aces

Votes: 34 9.0%
  • Other - Please Specify

Votes: 20 5.3%
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
For me its the way Rusedski just throws his towel at all the ballboys/girls and then jabs his finger at them when he wants it back.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Rusedski hands down, its so annoying and then he puts it in his mouth yuck. I feel bad for the ballkids.

Reactions: Dini

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Boris Becker's "nervous cough", which mostly seemed to occur when his opponent was in the middle of his ball toss.

Ivan Lendl taking sawdust from his pocket and rubbing it on his grip (and getting it all over the court).

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
I think Nadal, he needs bigger pants! Someone buy him some as a present for xmas!!

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Ivos Aces...arggg :fiery: :lol:

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
Agassi, the way he ponces about the ballboys is beyond belief. Its really tiresome and i am surprise the ball kids dont tell him to fuck off (i should think the ballkids always say shit its andre today :help: ). Very strange and un necessary habit.

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
everybody that walks around with the towel hanging from their teeth, after that it's definitely the ass picking followed by andy's little wrist band fiddle, shirt shrug, hat shift routine. i also hate andre's bit with the ball kids, just leave them alone.

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
Sorry, Greg - it's you big man! :D

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Nadal's strings:eek: those white pants are to small:eek: you can see things I would not like to see:eek:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Some pretty good choices up there. Surprised you didn't put Nadal and Hewitt's ass picking since it's something they're notorious for. Also they both have some pretty annoying celebratory routines.

Greg Rusedski can ride anybody's nerves, as well.

Voted for the asspicker(s).

·
Registered
19,954 Posts
Socket said:
Boris Becker's "nervous cough", which mostly seemed to occur when his opponent was in the middle of his ball toss.

Ivan Lendl taking sawdust from his pocket and rubbing it on his grip (and getting it all over the court).
Good ones. :)

That cough of Becker was very annoying.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WF4EVER said:
Some pretty good choices up there. Surprised you didn't put Nadal and Hewitt's ass picking since it's something they're notorious for. Also they both have some pretty annoying celebratory routines.

Yeah I know Hewitt does it as well, but he has his own speciality in his "c'moooooons" so I thought I'd leave him with that ;)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
WF4EVER said:

I would say hewitt, not only for his ass picking but also constantly touching his crotch, how rude

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
I absolutely hate Henman's way of waiting to return - he always looks as if he's about to pee instantly - which makes me need to pee :lol:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I voted for other:
arrogant Federer twisting his racket when receiving serve

Federer acting like an idiot when arguing a call with expression in his face like: "hey, I am number 1 of the world, you must see the ball like I want to have it"

Reactions: scythe19pro
1 - 20 of 174 Posts