Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
LOL, this tournament has caused us so much torture, and it hasn't even started yet! :D

Now we must patiently await the draw -- and then THAT special type of torture commences ....

·
Registered
130 Posts
No Venus is "too tired and other plans"... a week or two from now (whenever swisscom is)... STRANGE- I know

Go Venus:)

·
Registered
378 Posts
anton said:
she meant she is mentally tired which means she doesnt want to travel to 5 or 6 cities around the world and play 3 settters in tennis. also i think she needed this break for herself. she is human.
So what will your excuse for Venus be when she falls out of the top five next year Anton?:confused: If little sis can do it, why can't Venus?

·
Registered
398 Posts
serena is playing indoors a lot bc she twisted her ankle in sydney and missed a lot of tournaments and has only 12 events i think. so she wanted to try to get to 17.

i would really like to know who these 5 players are who are going to push venus out of the top 5. and like monica seles in 90 with her jeans i make "no excuses"

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Yea do tell! Who's going to push V out of the top 5? If she plays Moscow and the season ending Championship, she will have played 16 tourneys this season and that's plenty. I like her strategy of playing more before the USO and take a break afterwards.

·
Registered
378 Posts
It was a hypothetical question. Why do you hate Serena but love Venus? It seems so weird to me. I don't mind Venus and I find myself starting to like Serena (I used to hate Venus and mildly hate Serena), and though I respect your opinion, why do you like to say that Serena will loose to someone who is a reflection of herself (like in the water so the image isn't as clear or sharp or good in this case) minus the serve?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Wait a minute, Venus will play in Moscow, she withdrew from the Swisscom, but I think she is still in the player's list.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts