• Viktor 3

Votes: 3 7.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
I think this is going to be an interesting match. I hope Tipsy in 2. I watched the Tipsy vs. Kolya match and Tipsy played very well. He seems to be very confident at the moment. He came back from 4:5 0:40 to win the second set. The old Tipsy would just give up but he kept fighting and he was very calm.

I'm not sure where this new found confidence is coming from but it's good for him. Maybe Nole let him use the egg, lol.

·
Registered
19,415 Posts
Tipsy for sure

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Terrible for tennis. Troicki the lesser of two evils here. Can't believe either of these guys are in the top 15

·
Registered
757 Posts
What's going on with the 7 mil. country from the Western Balkans with absolutely zero history in the white sport? :)

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
Tipsy to take out the trash in 2.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I'm stunned that Troicki could actually win a match, much less make the final.

I agree it'll be Tipsy in 3 messy sets. I bet Viktor will win the first set and have a lead in one of the other two sets before choking.

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
Can't see how tennis loses if Tipsy wins. Tipsy is easily a better player than Troicki, and his game is entertaining - sometimes even beautiful. (BH DTL :hearts:)

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
:facepalm: :sad: :facepalm:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I've heard it will be really nice sunny weather over here tomorrow. I'll be joining in on a 30+ km hiking trip. Pretty sure I won't be missing anything. :cool:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.