Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally a comfortable win for VEB. :)

The final vs Dzumhur will be a good match.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
finally an easy win. well done!!!

·
Registered
21,284 Posts
Unstoppable

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
He was already entered into the even and it was probably good for him to play at this level again anyway.
he could easily have withdrawn. he didnt need to be here and he's not lacking for money by this point. i dont know why youd say its goof for him to come down to this level again

·
Registered
27,329 Posts
he could easily have withdrawn. he didnt need to be here and he's not lacking for money by this point. i dont know why youd say its goof for him to come down to this level again
Yeah he must be drowning in cash after winning one 250 title.

·
Registered
33,358 Posts
Because he needs to remain grounded and not get ahead of himself perhaps? He won one of the weakest 250 events on tour, a brand new event. It took a lot out of him both emotionally and physically.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
The most versatile player right now.

First winning real Roland Garros at Quito, now schooling mugs on Mexican hard courts. :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
11,905 Posts
Because guys of his ranking never play Challengers. :rolleyes:

If he wins this title, he will break into the top 50 for the first time which is a huge milestone. That alone is reason enough for him to play here.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The big question here is why, being a good player, was hard for him reaching the top of the tennis world?

So he plays a lesser tournament, a level where he was a few weeks ago, and you see people complaining about that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts