Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you very much for your touching comments, and Cindy19 for her wonderful private message. She has been a good teacher to me. I actually said in the last entry that that would be my last :hug: to you, but I guess I just can't stop :hug:ing my friends here. And farewell to the forums, but I keep up my blog.

Shortly before her coming back, I am in a sentimental mood, of which I can't really explain. The smilies disappearing from my blog entries or latest posts might say a little how I have been feeling lately. It is not like just being really really happy.., neither is it being afraid. Well, it might be being afraid... Afraid of our long term relationship descending. It is not only me who has been having this kind of feeling. She is also having a troubling feeling, which is giving her some hard time... She really loves the country where she is now and the people she got close to there. Before her having to come back to Switzerland, her feeling towards those close ones is kinda hard. Hard here means not being mean.. You know what I mean. You might have experienced some hard good byes in your life so far, then you know how tough it is.

(My TV is on in the other room, and I can hear Sharapova's voice clearly even here.. haha.. I hope Mauresmo wins this match!)

I have talked to her the other day on the phone, and she didn't sound really happy. What she tells me in the mails is most of the time just simple sentences... Yet, she keeps telling me not to worry about our relationship, when I ask her about it. I don't want her to feel troubled because of my mean questions, so I don't go deep in this topic and also topics on her leaving Japan while we talk. All I need to do is trust her, as we have trusted each other well for the last 7 years, and I know it and mean it. And, I know that she is having a sentimental mood as well, though not the same kind as I am having. I don't doubt that it won't be easy and relaxing when we remeet here again on September 30th. I hope I can understand her emotion and accept what she has been going through.

I hope you got a deeper idea of what we (she and I) are feeling now and the reason why I don't feel like chatting and posting in the public forums. However, since I stopped posting completely, I am still a Roger Federer fan and still have been looking at threads there and there (as a visitor, frankly speaking). I might begin to post again when she gets here, but I doubt it will be so. I am sure I want to concentrate more on her, more than ever.

I hope I can find another topic to write about in my blog next time.. I really hope so,, more fun topic, which my blog use to be about. Please check back often the blog main page to see if the name Stevens Point is up again on the first page, if you don't find the direct link. I try to make entries more often.

I love you all.

SP

PS. It seems Mauresmo got really beaten in the first set,, better luck in the 2nd set!

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Hey Yukio :hug:

Thanks.

After reading your blog my suggestion is, She loves Japan, and Japan is your country, Maybe you can live there with her. If you are you love her, you can give up everything for her.

and the another thing i want you know is, mails and phones are dead, things will be changed when you meet each other, i am sure. You have loved each other for 7 years, you should trust this love turst each other.

Thank you Yukio, don't give up the blog, this blog tells me you are still alive :lol:

give us a smile right now

xin yue
x

1 - 2 of 2 Posts