Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember, March 4, 2006, is your PRAXIS exam. Don't forget to SHOW UP!!! Don't forget the entry ticket. More importantly, don't forget to turn off the cell phone (better yet, leave it at home and inform family and friends that you cannot be reached until after 5pm) because if it rings during the test, you will automatically have your scores invalidated.

The birthday kicks off Spring Break. Get away from your apartment and some of the family members who drive you absolutely nuts for a few days. Go shopping, sightseeing....something to get out of the predictable monotony of routine.

Get a ticket and a dress to go to the President's Scholarship Gala April 8. You can have this fantastic event payroll-deducted (erm...why not just pay for it straightaway?), and you can find a nice rental over at the local formal shop.

Oh....and three days off in April for conference. This time, no hellish traffic, and you have fewer miles to commute besides. I'm sure someone who's anyone in your office will remind you.

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank goodness I don't have to worry about this again! Just last year, this was my concern. This year, it's the student teaching. My cooperating teacher seems to like how I'm doing thus far. She has some books for me to look over-and I plan to do that once her student teacher from last semester gets them back to her! I am eager to see what these books contain.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts