Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's obvoius why the title is like that, Wesley being a great surprise!

I think that a +4 hc agains Jarkko is quite safe don't u think?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I am right. Woodie serve is unbreakable even against a reaonsable returner today. This time he will be up against a left hander Nieminen which may prove a bit difficult for him to win this time...

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
bad gambler said:
one word:

LJUBICIC
apparently Soderling is better than Ljubo :retard:

Can someone who backed Soderling please tell me why the hell they are so stupid?

did you back Robin based on his good struggling wins over Zib and Luczak? - those 2 top notch players they are.

:retard:

G

·
its.like.that said:
Back Paratroopers instead in the Guineas.

:cool:

I'm having a look at the Guineas as we speak ;)

Mirza to beat Golovin - $2.20 (small play, this one is from the heart :hearts: )

good luck :inlove:

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
bad gambler said:
:secret: you got what you wanted so shutup!!!

:p
thank you sir.

and your 2+ winner is:

Cutie Krajicek x Bella Camerin @ 2.40

These 2 have put the better form on the board this week than their respective opponents, and are the classier players in each match regardless. On top of this, they are also much easier on the eye than the majority of their colleagues. :)

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Moodie (1 unit) - This will probably go to tie-breaks, and at these odds and with Moodie's mammoth serve, it's worth a shot

Monfils (3 units) - The guy is on fire, and it will take an inspired performance from Hrbaty to beat him at home

Ljubicic (6 units) - The indoor master. 'Nuff said!

Let's get this done :cool:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
its.like.that said:
thank you sir.

and your 2+ winner is:

Cutie Krajicek x Bella Camerin @ 2.40

These 2 have put the better form on the board this week than their respective opponents, and are the classier players in each match regardless. On top of this, they are also much easier on the eye than the majority of their colleagues. :)
I also had that parlay, but reports now are that Camerin lost :eek:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts