Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pretty good choke job by ancic, up a break in 2nd. looks like a total domination. i dont know whats the deal with Mario

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Mario :smash:

:bigcry: :bigcry:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
From what I've seen in live score thread,guys underestimate the fighter Wesley and those words are damn funny there. :rolleyes: Yesterday he played a tough match against a tough Jarrko.Today he is tired,he was struggling to hold serves than Mario,but he saved and kept fighting for points.He deserves to win his first ATP single title.Congrats Wesley! :bigclap::aparty::yippee:

Mario is not so bad overall, :D but he needs more consistency.Good luck to him next week too. :)

·
Registered
10,453 Posts
So sorry for Mario :sad: but really happy for Wesley :bounce: .

·
Registered
489 Posts
Wow! it was really a nice week for Moodie. :) his opponents were quite intimidated when he's coming into the net. Ancic is a good player but inconsistent.

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
:eek: I was awfully wrong

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Mario... :fiery:

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Mario :bangehad:
Moodide weldone! :bounce: nice to see a serve and volley player going up the rankings.

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
Moodie has always seemed to be a bit fragile in the head, so i expected a bit of a brainfart from him. This is totally unexpected! Hopefully the expectations on Ancic to win the match didn't hurt his play

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Mario :smash:

Congrats Wesley! :hug:

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
mario you fucking idiot :fiery: you are the biggest chocker ever and will never accomplish anything :mad:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
OMG!!!! :woohoo: WAY TO GO WESLEY!!!! :bigclap: He's worked with my sport psychologist for years, I knew he'd win this match.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
日本の勝利のためのよい仕事Wesley Moodie 。

1 - 20 of 27 Posts