Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
hmm well whats the time there tho? 7pm isn't it? so wouldn't it be too late for play to start again? or they may jsut finish off some matches but then other matchess will be postponed ie sebs until tomorrow and the winners of tghat will have to play two matches tomorrow :(

james 6-7 2-3

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
Thanks for the James update. Yes, I think it's getting close to 8PM in Montreal. They had night matches last night like at the USO. The announcers are saying there was another rain delay and the courts are being dried off right now. So, if Grosjean didn't start before the last rain delay this afternoon, I don't think we'll see him tonight. This rain is really goofing up the schedule. We'll just have to roll with it.

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
^Me, too!

One of the commentators said he thought James was getting back on track in his last tournament. I don't think so. I hope he finds the key! :sad: :sad:

Roddick/Chela is an error fest. Roddick is whipping the serve and forehand pretty good, though.

·
Banned
3,273 Posts
I also think James was getting back on track last week, he pushed a 3 sets loss to Agassi...He is not back to his best yet, so not really surprised to see him strggling against Novak who has a solid game. Anyway good luck James next week. :)

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
Thanks for the updates, lin. As you probably know, my television coverage of Montreal only consists of two players. ;)

I'm glad for Tommy. Eventhough I was happy for Costa's run at the French, it was sad to see Tommy lose his lead.

I'm going to check out now. Good night!

·
Banned
3,273 Posts
Mirnyi d. Hewitt 7-5 6-7(4) 7-5 :)

sad for Lleyton to lose another tight match though...

Coria very likely #4 next week now...

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
why time did they actually finish playing?!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wanted Lleyton to do well in the tuornement but he looks ahead way too much. He should concentrate on the match of the day before going on and thinking about who he could be playing in the quarters. Idiot, I think. But he'll be back when he realizes this.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts