Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,406 Posts

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Geez they need to get roofs on all these premier stadiums. Where does that leave the players going on to Cincinnati? Apart from exhausted. Its ridiculous.

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
Geez they need to get roofs on all these premier stadiums. Where does that leave the players going on to Cincinnati? Apart from exhausted. Its ridiculous.
Meanwhile, Roger Federer is in Cincinnati working hard preparing to defend his title. ;):cool:

Federer: Thanks for the hit @benoitpaire Bonne Chance (note Roger's shirt)

Respectfully,
masterclass

Reactions: Johnny Groove

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Meanwhile, Roger Federer is in Cincinnati working hard preparing to defend his title. ;):cool:

Respectfully,
masterclass
Stubblerer?

·
Registered
20,727 Posts

There will be, Roger. THERE WILL BE, book it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
The weather around here has been like this almost all summer :eek:. I live in Toronto but I'm guessing it's similar in Montreal.
Yeah. :eek:

For tomorrow it's supposed to stop raining at 11 am and then chances of rain are relatively low (30% from 11 am to 3 pm and then 40% til 7 pm). After that it's supposed to be clear (sunny and warm on sundy).

Ugh.

·
Registered
20,727 Posts
Just observe the pattern: the weather in Europe/Africa/large parts of Asia getting more dry and hotter year by year, while in America (= whole continent) getting more wet, meaning more and more rain and snow.
Something is just getting terribly out of hand with this climate change, half of the globe having this and the other half somewhat the opposite.

Tournament organizers need to be flexible and split the matches between courts. Or get that roof built in a few years.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
It's clearing up pretty nicely, even sunny right now. I doubt it will rain again tonight or tmw morning, it looks very clear and all the clouds have left.

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
And on top of it, Isner and Chardy each win a long tiebreak:devil:

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
It's clearing up pretty nicely, even sunny right now. I doubt it will rain again tonight or tmw morning, it looks very clear and all the clouds have left.
Hopefully they have the intelligence to move Murray and Tsonga to another court.

Although considering the organisers don't even cover the courts whe it rains, I would imagine a rejig of the schedule is unlikely.

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
IF Satudray rains, monday Final? But that can't happen else it's CInci clusterfuck :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts