Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Easy. Fantastic serving from Gulbis. Young was useless and pathetic with his annoying and embarrasing "come on"'s and fist pumps when winning a point here and there while being set and a break down.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
ernie:worship:

this has been a much needed tournament for ernie. dont anticipate him beating djokovic but if he can keep this going then he could at least end the season on a high.

for obvious reasons he just looked so happy at the end

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Wow Ernie. Was absolutely cruising on serve (except for the penultimate service game). So great to see him play like a tennis player again. :worship:

·
Administrator
6,251 Posts
Gulbis 2015 winning 3 back to back matches (5 including qualifying) :worship:

Maybe this can be taken as a good omen for Youzhny 2015 winning another match today too.

Even assuming his run ends here it'd be nice if this got Gulbis back on course to at least being a respectable top 80 tennis player.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Thiem :eek: look at what you've just done.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Until 6-4, 4-3, Gulbis lost only 2 points on serve on 35 points played :eek:
Well deserved run for him after this tough year, could be a player to avoid in the first rounds of USO...

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Goatbis :worship: great to see him winning matches. Especially 5 on the trot :rocker:

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
Well done Gulbis! !st master QF since Madrid last year.

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
I didn't watched, but checked in my phone at some point. Ernie at the very end of the match was with only 2 points lost on serve and zero DF's. :sport:

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Thiem :eek: look at what you've just done.
:lol:

I'm sad for Dominic but happy for Ernests at the same time.

Let's just hope that Domi will be fit for Cincy and the US Open again to make some damage there.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts