Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
G!G!L!
724 Posts
Horror show of double faults from Gilles :ignore: Andy gets a pretty good read on his serve usually anyway. Muzza played a good match, although he wasn't tested much. Murray/Tomic QF pls.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
One match win away from receiving inevitable spanking from Nish!

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
I have a hunch it's gonna be Tomic.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Ripping his movement to shreds in the Sky studio. Not a good International left handers day for Muller.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Muller was mediocre at best but Andy was great. Very solid; very easy.
Easy enough for Andy. Next match look very winnable too.
Winnable? It's as if you're talking about a low ranked player. This is Andy Murray; all of his matches are winnable :lol: Could be a test though if Stronga appears.

Reactions: JackHand

·
Administrator
6,164 Posts
Nice routine win. A part from a dodgy opening game and a typical random break back after going up a double break Murray looked good. Muller not really near his best levels from this year such as his match against Murray at Queens.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
One match win away from receiving inevitable spanking from Nish!
Inevitable? Andy leads the H2H 4-1, my friend. And the one Nishi won was in the RR at the WTF last year, when Andy was totally gassed by the effort to qualify.
I'm not saying it's a certainty Murray will win, but it certainly isn't inevitable that Nishikori will.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Looked sharp. Enjoying things much more than against Robredo, needless to say. Muller was driven mad by the matchup issues and his ground game was a disaster. Other than the bollocks service game towards the end, a good, clean win.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
NID Murray is an awful match-up for Gilles. Happy he made the 3rd round though :hug:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts