Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
Stakh being sucked after Peliwo match and TB.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
still can't serve out set/match to save his life :eek:..should have been 6-4/6-1, otherwise some exquisite passing shots from Rafa..

Nadal's BH is officially more reliable on call than his FH..

·
Registered
3,045 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
48,556 Posts
Well at least he won

Gonna be a tough match vs. Misha next, who has beaten Nadal many times in the past and is in his best form all year

·
Registered
29,206 Posts
Other than a good pass or two from Nadal, this was a pathetic match by both :lol:

Against a decent player, Rafa would have been punished today. But Stahky can't return for shit and shanked on the biggest points.

Now Nadal has Simon, who's actually a solid opponent, and- no wait nvm Luckdull faces fuckin Youzhny who's basically retired from the tour already :rolls:

EDIT: 20,000 posts on this craphole forum :haha: Oh well. At least I get to talk tennis with someone.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Nadal should have closed it earlier but He still got the job done. Some shade of old flashes in the second set from Nadal especially those Banana shots, I enjoyed watching them. The important thing is that he got through

·
Registered
29,206 Posts
Well at least he won

Gonna be a tough match vs. Misha next, who has beaten Nadal many times in the past and is in his best form all year

The guy lost to world #417 a couple of weeks ago. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Other than a good pass or two from Nadal, this was a pathetic match by both :lol:

Against a decent player, Rafa would have been punished today. But Stahky can't return for shit and shanked on the biggest points.

Now Nadal has Simon, who's actually a solid opponent, and- no wait nvm Luckdull faces fuckin Youzhny who's basically retired from the tour already :rolls:
We gonna see. The scenes set Either Nadal wins this masters or I make money. So it's a win, win for me as always with Nadal.

Reactions: Mimi and IBM

·
Registered
29,206 Posts
We gonna see. The scenes set Either Nadal wins this masters or I make money. So it's a win, win for me as always with Nadal.
Huh? Who gives a shit.

·
29,637 Posts
NID Nadal would drag out this tedious win as long as possible, shades of his win over Massu in Toronto 9 years ago :lol:

Actually Youzhny in spite of his state is always tougher for him than one of his fanboys Simon (who has taken one solitary set off him since his tactical masterclass in Madrid '08)

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
still can't serve out set/match to save his life :eek:..should have been 6-4/6-1, otherwise some exquisite passing shots from Rafa..

Nadal's BH is officially more reliable on call than his FH..
been that way all year long, BH >>> FH

at any rate solid victory but Nadal was fairly mediocre and Stakhovsky was just plain bad. he's never been that great on this speed HC but still

hopefully Nadal finds better form as the tournament progresses. at the very least he seemed in the moment and mentally there to some degree, despite blowing a lead being up a break in the first set

Reactions: Mimi

·
Your visions will happen
48,556 Posts

The guy lost to world #417 a couple of weeks ago. Stop embarrassing yourself.
And Soderling lost 0 and 1 to Nadal 2 weeks before beating him in RG.

Anything can happen on any given day

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,554 Posts
Nadal playing decent apart from mental midgetry trying to serve out both sets
Well at least he won

a who? :spit:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts