Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
What a match-up! I would go to bed if this match were on. Wouldn't take me two minutes to be dead.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Whatever is going on with Karlobic? I haven't seen the guy for ages. Is he retired already?

·
Registered
212 Posts
You mean Karlobot? Struggling with knee injury.

If his knees don't give in, I'm sure he could remain in the TOP50 for years to come.
OK. Thanks for the info. I really hope he will return and play well again. How old is he? Isn't he like 38-9? He's probably one of the oldest guys out there. I hope he will be like the male version of Kimiko Date. Given his intimidating serves, he can stay around many years to come if he can avoid serious injuries as you say. I'm not a fan, but he's close to me age wise, so I always support old ppl. As long as he stay away from Kei's path, I won't pounce on

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
OK. Thanks for the info. I really hope he will return and play well again. How old is he? Isn't he like 38-9? He's probably one of the oldest guys out there. I hope he will be like the male version of Kimiko Date. Given his intimidating serves, he can stay around many years to come if he can avoid serious injuries as you say. I'm not a fan, but he's close to me age wise, so I always support old ppl. As long as he stay away from Kei's path, I won't pounce on
He turned 37 two months ago. Since his style is S&V, he doesn't require a lot of speed and his serve and volleying skills are getting better with age so he'll cause a lot more trouble to the top guys if he sticks around.

I think Kei would prefer if he retires, since he's not good match up for him.

·
Registered
212 Posts
He turned 37 two months ago. Since his style is S&V, he doesn't require a lot of speed and his serve and volleying skills are getting better with age so he'll cause a lot more trouble to the top guys if he sticks around.

I think Kei would prefer if he retires, since he's not good match up for him.
I see. Very good educated comment here. I hope he will be around years to come and hopefully win a major even before his career burns off. Again stay away from Kei's path or I'll pounce on him.... So watch out!

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Should he still retire @Mr.Black? Dare to be more disrespectful to Croatian legend?

·
Registered
212 Posts
To me, Karlovic is the Dumbldore or Voldemort of the tennis world.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts