Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Terrible match from Djokovic and I believe he took the whole month off. I'm glad he entered the doubles so he can find his timing. Get it together. That said, Belluci played really well in the 2nd set.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Great standard in the tie breaker

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Terrible match from Djokovic and I believe he took the whole month off. I'm glad he entered the doubles so he find his timing. Get it together. That said, Belluci played really well in the 2nd set.
:spit:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Djokovic the boss. Weak game but win is the win. You can't come to the first match and dominate.

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
kingovic :worship:

·
29,645 Posts
Bellucci at least didn't disgrace himself like he did at Wimbledon, although some of his shot selection on big points was NIFD (he was onto a drop volley and had an open court on one of the break points only to bunt it cross court back to Nole :lol: )

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Montreal R2: Djokovic def. Bellucci 6:3 7:6

Bellucci really gave it all. Kudos to him. I kinda feel bad for him. Some great points in this match.

Djokovic looked rusty ... Played mediocre, then he raised his game on bigger points ... well he got the job done I guess.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Djokovic the boss. Weak game but win is the win. You can't come to the first match and dominate.

:spit: The devil is a lie. LOL

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Djokovic was actually at his average level in the 2nd set, nice effort by Belluci

·
Registered
242 Posts
Right, Nole, you were awful, please retire.

Come on guys, you're multiple Grand Slam winner and you're playing some Italian choker, I guess Monica Bellucci's brother and you expected that Nole will brings all his talents today? Routine win, nice shotmaking in some moments.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Agreed, he better wake the f*** up for the USO, which I expect he will this year.

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
Bellucci falling like a house of cards on the most important points, never in fuckin doubt.
Decent but not more from Djokovic.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Djokovic is very consistant in every aspect of his game but he doesn't have that wow weapon so when he's going to face someone like Wawrinka or Nadal who have huge weapons he will never be the favorite if they are on their game.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I hate Jimmy Arias he is one of the worst commentators ever! Why did Sports net hire this guy? Arias was so negative against Bellucci the gut gave it 100%. Most players would of folded and gave Novak the match he made him earn it.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Djokovic is very consistant in every aspect of his game but he doesn't have that wow weapon so when he's going to face someone like Wawrinka or Nadal who have huge weapons he will never be the favorite if they are on their game.
Maybe true, but he is one of the greatest defensive players/returners of all time. Don't underestimate that.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Tough match. I think he should tank the whole thing, tough draw and it's not worth it. Just focus on Cincy and USO.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts