Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
82 minutes

Solid play from Simon, he was 3/3 in games where he had a break point (3/5 in BP for the match). Seppi 0/2 in BP's, all coming in the first set. Simon didn't give him any other opportunities after that.

Simon now 5-0 vs. Seppi

Troicki or Youzhny next!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Simon is the dark horse for Montreal. He has the highest peak outside of the big three and I don't think Cilic, Nishikori or Murray are in particularly great form.

·
Registered
474 Posts
82 minutes

Solid play from Simon, he was 3/3 in games where he had a break point (3/5 in BP for the match). Seppi 0/2 in BP's, all coming in the first set. Simon didn't give him any other opportunities after that.

Simon now 4-0 vs. Seppi

Troicki or Youzhny next!
No, It's actually 5-0 now. Seppis just can't find a way to beat Simon. Not a good match-up for Seppi at all.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Gilles was rusty (not played for 3 weeks now) and missed a few more shots than he would normally but it mattered not as this match up is meat and drink for Gilles, he just does everything better than Seppi.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Simon is the dark horse for Montreal. He has the highest peak outside of the big three and I don't think Cilic, Nishikori or Murray are in particularly great form.
wut? :haha:

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts