Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Novak The Troll Master

Playing such a shitty match, smiling and joking around, saves 2 MP...

Feel sorry for some tards, they didn't deserve this... trolling of a highest order...

·
Registered
40,645 Posts
The drama made up for some poor quality tennis. For two guys with great backhands, they hit four winners off that wing between them and I don't remember Novak putting away a smash in the whole match. The highlight was when Novak changed his shirt after the 2nd set and started posing for that woman in the crowd. :lol:
Word:lol:

·
Premium Member
9,142 Posts
Gulbis is probably getting high now with Thiem.

·
Bring it Home
20,415 Posts
Gulbis was the best player in the match for 2 sets, sadly he couldn't finish as usual and then folded at the 3rd set. :shrug:

Hopefully he can built on this performance, but most likely won't. :sad:

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Why the crowd booed Novak after the match ??
They booed the microphone person for rushing them out of the stadium.Day session holders:)
She was all like: "GTFO, Nadal is getting angry! Rawr!"

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,982 Posts
Re: Montreal QF: [1] Djokovic def. [Q] Gulbis 5-7 7-6(7) 6-1

depressing to see Gulbis mentally collapse after blowing the end of that second set

not surprising though. Novak kind of fortunate to get through this

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,909 Posts
Two and bit hours of madness. Luckovic and Trollovic winning. Fans losing. :no:
Better not tank the doubles now, or you're going way down in my book.

Gulbis, a great week, keep it going! :hug:

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Novak wanted to tank this match, but just can't do it against Blue light house and other haters:p
she is the most pathetic hater of all the bunch/non-Big3 tards

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
GIlbus played out of his skin in the first two sets, sorta choked at the end of the second but completely gave up in the third. First two sets were the best of the tournament so far.

Gulbis has ZERO confidence that he can win this match vs
top player and Djokovic knew it. Gulbis was losing so many matches in a row and he has lost his confidence .
He had an injury but after that he lost a lot of matches
and clearly this crashed him brutally.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Novak is a woman? Explains a lot about this match then
don't overreact. blackwell's first language is obviously nor English. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
For some reason, Djokovic didn't wanna win this match but never thought he'd lose...Terrible 1st 2 sets but just hung around long enough to put an end to it...Entertaining but not great tennis really...

·
Registered
554 Posts

And then comes the inevitable brainless thread "Who's more talented, Gulbis or Djokovic?". I really like Ernesto, and I think that he's very talented and fun to watch. He should be in the top 15 or even top 10 if he tried hard. However, his free-wheeling style hasn't much to do with talent, it's more the result of his exuberant personality that leads to his ball-bashing so many times. The other problem with him is, of course, his lack of consistency in a match. I was perfectly happy with Gulbis winning today, and in a way he would have deserved it because Novak played crap, but Gulbis could not sustain his attacking, error-prone, style, for the whole match. For me, a really talented guy, probably more talented than any of the 'big four' is David Nalbandian who was a tennis genius.

41 - 60 of 141 Posts