QUALIFIER vs (11)LJUBICIC, Ivan CRO

(15)CANAS, Guillermo ARG vs MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA
(WC)NIEMEYER, Frederic CAN vs ANCIC, Mario CRO
SODERLING, Robin SWE vs SAFIN, Marat RUS
BYE vs (2)NADAL, Rafael

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Linda :eek: Have you seen this? David is playing doubles with your very good friend Sr. Almagro :unsure: Here is the draw - if you care to look :lol:

1) Bryan/Bryan - BYE
Almagro/Ferrer vs. Allegro/Federer
Nieminen/Perry vs. Clement/Gasquet
(7) Aspelin/Knowle - BYE

(4) Damm/Paes - BYE
Benneateau/Llodra vs. (WC) Dancevic/Niemeyer
Gonzalez/Ljubicic vs. Blake/Murray J
(8) Bhuapthi/Vizner - BYE

(5) Hanley/Ullyett - BYE
Djokovic/Zimonjic vs. Fyrstenberg/Matkowski
Berdych/Kiefer vs. Canas/Garcia
(3) Knowles/Nestor - BYE

(6) Erlich/Ram - BYE
(WC) Bester/Duclos vs. Hewitt/Nadal
Hrbaty/Mathieu vs. Tursunov/Wassen
(2) Bjorkman/Mirnyi - BYE

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Linda :eek: Have you seen this? David is playing doubles with your very good friend Sr. Almagro :unsure: Here is the draw - if you care to look :lol:
Why does he like Almagro?:mad: Interesting first round match. Both Roger and Rafa are playing doubles. Wow.:)

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Why does he like Almagro?:mad: Interesting first round match. Both Roger and Rafa are playing doubles. Wow.:)
:shrug: Perhaps the guy has hidden depths and talents about which we know nothing - nor do we want to know :bolt:

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:shrug: Perhaps the guy has hidden depths and talents about which we know nothing - nor do we want to know :bolt:
:eek: The hidden depths and talents of Almagro.:eek: I have to say though that Almagro is looking pretty good now compared to the hideous A. Roddick who I saw on tv this morning. Everything about him is :ras:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
:eek: The hidden depths and talents of Almagro.:eek: I have to say though that Almagro is looking pretty good now compared to the hideous A. Roddick who I saw on tv this morning. Everything about him is :ras:
:haha: A. Roddick is indeed an unattractive specimin - in looks, in tennis style, and in personality. I don't hate him as much as Nadal or Fat Dahveed though :unsure: And the ghastly Kiefer is pretty high up there on my hate list too!!!

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:haha: A. Roddick is indeed an unattractive specimin - in looks, in tennis style, and in personality. I don't hate him as much as Nadal or Fat Dahveed though :unsure: And the ghastly Kiefer is pretty high up there on my hate list too!!!
No, no, no, no, no, noooooooobody is more annoying, horrible, unattractive, arrogant than Mr. A. RodDICK:mad: We all know you don't like Nadal, which I can deal with but at least I've seen him be nice to his fans and not every second word that comes out of his mouth is arrogant. Same goes for Doughnut D., he actually smiled at me in Miami:) and I've seen him talk to his fans too. Kiefer I'm unsure but surely it's impossible to top the great s***, granny and kid-shover A. Duck?

Talking about my #2 most hated player makes me almost like #1, Sr. Almagro.:rolleyes:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
No, no, no, no, no, noooooooobody is more annoying, horrible, unattractive, arrogant than Mr. A. RodDICK:mad: We all know you don't like Nadal, which I can deal with but at least I've seen him be nice to his fans and not every second word that comes out of his mouth is arrogant. Same goes for Doughnut D., he actually smiled at me in Miami:) and I've seen him talk to his fans too. Kiefer I'm unsure but surely it's impossible to top the great s***, granny and kid-shover A. Duck?

Talking about my #2 most hated player makes me almost like #1, Sr. Almagro.:rolleyes:
:lol: I never realised you hated A. Duck quite so much! I have seen him be quite nice to his fans sometimes though :awww: As for Fat Dahveed smiling at you - be very afraid Linda - crocodiles usually "smile" before they eat you :devil:

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: I never realised you hated A. Duck quite so much! I have seen him be quite nice to his fans sometimes though :awww: As for Fat Dahveed smiling at you - be very afraid Linda - crocodiles usually "smile" before they eat you :devil:
:eek: :haha: You think poor David would eat anything. Btw Dik said the complete opposite and was about to go warn Nalbi about me.:D

I'm seriously thinking of letting A. Duck take over the number 1 spot from Almagro. I watched the Ivo-Andy match this morning and everything the Duck does annoys me. What an arrogant twat.:mad:

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Maybe he keeps playing doubles with Almagro because he knows you hate him :p I just wish he'd kiss & make-up with Tommy because they were funny together :D

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Maybe he keeps playing doubles with Almagro because he knows you hate him :p I just wish he'd kiss & make-up with Tommy because they were funny together :D
And far prettier than he and Almagro :bolt:

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does that mean that he might be hooking up with RodDICK if I write here that I dislike him more than Almagro?:confused:

And far prettier than he and Almagro :bolt:
No difference although I'd rather have David hang out with Tommywommy.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Oop for Monday

BN COURT - 11:00

David FERRER (ESP) vs Ernests GULBIS (LAT)

followed by

Dominik HRBATY (SVK) vs Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER (GER)

followed by

Peter POLANSKY (CAN) vs Fabio FOGNINI (ITA)

followed by

Wayne ODESNIK (USA) vs Ivan LJUBICIC (CRO)

I'm not happy because I will be at work for his match :mad:

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Vamos David :bounce:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Oop for Monday

BN COURT - 11:00

David FERRER (ESP) vs Ernests GULBIS (LAT)

followed by

Dominik HRBATY (SVK) vs Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER (GER)

followed by

Peter POLANSKY (CAN) vs Fabio FOGNINI (ITA)

followed by

Wayne ODESNIK (USA) vs Ivan LJUBICIC (CRO)

I'm not happy because I will be at work for his match :mad:
:sad: :hug: Well I will be home in time, but I'm not happy either, because having missed Dima completely yesterday, I now find JM will be on last match at about 3.00am with no TV coverage at the time of night :sad: This tournament sucks for me already!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Ferrer is really hot :drool: :p
I have nice pictures of him shirtless in serving position. Will upload later ;)

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
First set to muppet boy 6-2 :worship: Thankfully the boy from Latvia can't dropshot or it could have been closer :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ferrer is really hot :drool: :p
I have nice pictures of him shirtless in serving position. Will upload later ;)
David hot? I'd never noticed before.:p

Is it later yet?:)

First set to muppet boy 6-2 :worship: Thankfully the boy from Latvia can't dropshot or it could have been closer :rolleyes:
David VAMOS!!!! Early break in the second.:D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts