Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well done Richard. :yeah:

Won last 5 sets played against Kolya. ;)

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
Allez Richard!! Richard served well and hit 10 aces! :yeah:

Davydenko was not in the same form as he was on Monday.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
The backhand got worse as the match progressed. :(

Richie played well.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
well done Richard, no breakpoint for Nikolaj.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
well done Richard, no breakpoint for Nikolaj.
SECOND ... MATCH ... in which DAVYDENKO haven't generated a SINGLE break point and it is only FEBRUARY !!!

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Very decent job by Gasquet, but oh my, Denko... :facepalm:
Time to hang up the racket and take Irina out for some nice shopping for fur coats in Moskow. :hug:

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Very decent job by Gasquet, but oh my, Denko... :facepalm:
Time to hang up the racket and take Irina out for some nice shopping for fur coats in Moskow. :hug:
Nikolay should at least play this year remember he was recovering from wrist problems last year and believe me being a Monfils fan I know what trouble that can cause your game.

·
F***ing have it
17,596 Posts
Dear God :bowdown: :sad:
I promise to cheer hard for Pocahontas to defend His RG trophy if u give Nikolay another chance at the top 20 (i'm not even asking for top 10). Please, give Kolya another MM trophy. Irina is going to make him homeless :tears:

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Dear God :bowdown: :sad:
I promise to cheer hard for Pocahontas to defend His RG trophy if u give Nikolay another chance at the top 20 (i'm not even asking for top 10). Please, give Kolya another MM trophy. Irina is going to make him homeless :tears:
Idk man but i'm so worried about Davy what if IRINA is no longer in need of him :confused::confused::sad::sad:

I mean if she doesn't LOVE him ... she'll leave him and Davy from being introvert will become the most introvert person in the world and they both are together from 2003 so he'll be with broken heart and soul no longer in need of anything ...

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Back in the GOAT discussion.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Wild card Davydenko, who is ranked outside of the Top 50 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings (at No. 52) for the first time since September 2004, won 15 points on return of serve.

Oh... MY GOD IT WAS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT !

1 - 20 of 38 Posts