solid win from diva to get to r3

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Much better in the second round from Grigor
Seems he is able to hit that backhand deeper against Fog on clay that what I'm used to. Also plenty of variety which is nice to see.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Score was much closer than it really was, what a schooling. The fog smashing a racket after being totally outplayed 1 rally in the 2nd set
Pretty high tempo match

·
Registered
68,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fognini with a very bad performance in montecarlo, that doesnt happen that often. he was not the favourite here of course though

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Well, pretty routine, Fognini had only 1 BP of his own and Dimitrov break in the opening return game of each set.

Fognini tried his best, just was outplayed in all phases of the game by the better tennis player. :shrug:

Looks like Grigor has developed a really good 2nd serve, maybe all those DF's may have worth it.

Oh yeah, and after 4 tournaments he was 1-1, finally a 2 match win tournament from Grigor. :yeah:

·
Registered
564 Posts
fognini with a very bad performance in montecarlo, that doesnt happen that often. he was not the favourite here of course though
According to the poll here yesterday he was :D . Good win for Dimitrov. He should really start playing more solid tennis though.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Very stable from Grigor - kept his concentration and really had a gameplan this time. In all fairness, the weather was also in his favour today.
Very good base to build on. My prediction in the beginning of the season was to reach a Masters final on clay - this looks quite improbable right now but he is at least getting out of the hole.

·
Premium Member
9,058 Posts
Disgusting, just when you think this clown can't sink any further he somehow manages to do it. Broken twice like an idiot and pretty much over, Divatrov resumes to pushing on all his serve games :shrug::shrug:

Thankfully Stan will expose him next round :worship::worship:

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
what, barely 2 pages? where are all the Dimitrov haters hiding? :lol:

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
such a legend :worship:

one of my all time faves, shame that Mike had to be on other side in those finals
Kemp is probably my all time fave. :devil:

Too bad his career lasted so little because of the cocaine. :facepalm:

Gabriela Spanic

another person from my childhood in this thread. just i am not proud on this one :lol:
So, those mexican soap operas are shown in Europe too? I thought this was a South American issue only. :lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts