Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a scoreline :spit:

vanni couldnt play like in the beginning of this season. well done thiemo!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Thiemo was so clutch in this match :eek: I cant' believe it.
1/1 on BP in the last set while Vanni was 0/6.
Great great win!!!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I really cant see thiemo have an decent career anymore... The booz, the cheap ladies and the unhealthy food have killed it!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
382 Posts
I really cant see thiemo have an decent career anymore... The booz, the cheap ladies and the unhealthy food have killed it!

I remember De Bakker's epic Aus Open choke against Monfils, two sets and a break ahead. He hasn't done much since.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts

I think Thiemo will be back in the top 100 this season (probably around 70-80). He is doing better this year. Just lacks of motivation during challengers. He will never be a consistent top 50 as he should've been, but he still can have some good tournaments time to time.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Luca :sad:

hasn't won a match since sao paulo...

·
Registered
375 Posts
I remember De Bakker's epic Aus Open choke against Monfils, two sets and a break ahead. He hasn't done much since.

This was definitely his downfall. I remember watching that thinking there was no way he could lose. And he lost and has literally kept losing ever since.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts