Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's probably too early for this but 1st round starts today.

Does anyone know anything?

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
My advice : don't get too excited about Star Sports livestream. It's usually the worst among all of them, plus this is clay and I'm afraid one won't be able to see the ball at all

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Just a reminder:
Monte Carlo is the worst tournament in the world, when it comes to the TV view camera for the Centre court on a sunny day. You can barely make out the ball, so don't be disappointed. Hope for a cloudy sky.

·
Registered
894 Posts
true...you can't see the ball:eek:

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just a reminder:
Monte Carlo is the worst tournament in the world, when it comes to the TV view camera for the Centre court on a sunny day. You can barely make out the ball, so don't be disappointed. Hope for a cloudy sky.
true...you can't see the ball:eek:
that sucks.

I remember this year's Indian Well's final. I was watching it on a quite big Tv with great quality of image and I just couldn't see the ball. =/

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
i know, but, like many posters, i'm in the US and can't watch that feed (and i'm on-campus at a university that doesn't let me change p roxies)

·
Unregistered User
9,588 Posts
Guys, is there any stream for the semis? Apart from betting sites because it's not working for me...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Guys, is there any stream for the semis? Apart from betting sites because it's not working for me...

me too i want to watch Rafa/Nikolaï:sad:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts