Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
whoops, i thought the stream on masterstv was live.

anyway, expected loss by kohlschreiber. i didn't watch the first two sets so could someone please tell me what the decisive thing was at the end of the second? was it just davydenko hanging in there, wearing kohli down?

·
Registered
677 Posts
That was close for a while. Davydenko continues his high quality play. Definately earning his spot in the top 4 nowadays.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
:sad:

·
Registered
737 Posts
In the last few matches that Dav has played he sleeps for the first set and wins the next 2 sets. I am surprised that he's at this tournament being injured and all.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Aww, damn, I was gonna dedicate this one to Clay Death when I saw Kohlschreiber up a set! I guess he never had a chance against the double-handed backhand though, what ya gonna do?

·
Registered
6,652 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Well done Niko :)

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
No comment for tieves like ugly grandpa.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I find this pathetic that Davydenko retired in Estoril's final and now is playing very well in Monte Carlo :eek:
Why is everyone whining about this? I really don't get it.

Where would you rather win? Estoril or Monte Carlo? Do you know how much wear and tear it is to play a three-set final?

Bjorn Borg himself retired from smaller events dozens of times and not because of serious injuries. You're talking like Davydenko is the first to ever do this.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts