Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
11,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some NID uncharacteristic errors at crucial moments, but a win is a win to kick off the clay season. Hopefully he starts to get a bit better.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Monte Carlo R2: Djokovic def. Ramos-Vinolas 6-1, 6-4

No1e on autopilot.

Bring on Tomic/Haider-Maurer. :sport:

Reactions: MarkChan

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Saw only parts of the match, Djokoking looks a bit rusty but that's expected for his 1st match on clay. I'm sure he will improve for his next match.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Good.

Reactions: MarkChan

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Rusty from Nole but it was the same at Miami and IW and he won those tournaments so I'm not too concerned :)

·
29,637 Posts
Only truly dedicated Djokotards (or the few Ramos fans worldwide) would have opted for this over Verdasco-Dimitrov.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
easy win :aparty::aparty::aparty:

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Novak's gear... :inlove::inlove:

·
23,797 Posts
Only truly dedicated Djokotards (or the few Ramos fans worldwide) would have opted for this over Verdasco-Dimitrov.
...or viewers that only has access to one channel opting to show this than the Verdasco-Dimitrov match. :lol:

Novak's gear... :inlove::inlove:
Orangeovic. :lol:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Go back to watching it instead of wasting your time commenting on a match that you didn't see.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
...or viewers that only has access to one channel opting to show this than the Verdasco-Dimitrov match. :lol:

Orangeovic. :lol:
I'm sorry that I was able to watch both matches at the same time. I can't help it if I can afford it.

And he looks great in orange.

·
23,797 Posts
I'm sorry that I was able to watch both matches at the same time. I can't help it if I can afford it.

And he looks great in orange.

Yaman. :p I actually like the orange. He's been quite repetitive with the blues lately, that a little bit of bright, yellowish colors is a nice change of pace. Maybe green next time?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts