Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RBA was up 6-0 4*-0 and got broken, missing a great occasion for the double bagel. It's a shame.
I know it's only Becker (and on clay), but RBA's performance was very good. The best he's played this year, surely.

Hopefully he is now really back on track.

·
Administrator
9,551 Posts
That was GOATing, nothing less than goating :worship:

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Benni :hug: :sad:

·
Registered
22,255 Posts
NID choke.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Unreal stuff from Del Pot...I mean Agut..Where does his FH rank in current forehands? :eek:

·
23,946 Posts
Why do players that attempt the Double Bagel they usually choke after that 10th game haha. Anyway, unreal stuff from RBA. FH was really on song. That's still crazy for him to maintain focus to get those games though. I don't think Becker exactly was playing bad (although he was quite down on himself around that early 2nd Set).

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
demolition :drool:

·
Registered
19,392 Posts
Becker on clay should be a dream draw for every player

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
RBA was up 6-0 4*-0 and got broken, missing a great occasion for the double bagel. It's a shame.
I know it's only Becker (and on clay), but RBA's performance was very good. The best he's played this year, surely.

Why on earth would you want Becker to get so humiliated on clay?
Becker came here for the prize money and maybe even get lucky with a clay mug in the first round.

Your beloved Bautista got schooled by Becker in the first set last year and should have lost
in that second set tie-break at Hertogenbosch.

I like Roberto, but 6-0 6-2 is enough humiliation as it is, don't you think?

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
not the clayest of clayers, but still such a gap.

·
Registered
11,291 Posts
Why on earth would you want Becker to get so humiliated on clay?
Becker came here for the prize money and maybe even get lucky with a clay mug in the first round.

Your beloved Bautista got schooled by Becker in the first set last year and should have lost
in that second set tie-break at Hertogenbosch.

I like Roberto, but 6-0 6-2 is enough humiliation as it is, don't you think?
Playing for the prize money alone is a good reason to get double bageled.

·
Registered
33,357 Posts
RBA beats a clay mug and Machine Gun acts as if RBA is suddenly rejuvinated... we'll see where his form actually is in round 2 vs a good clay courter (Kohli.

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RBA beats a clay mug and Machine Gun acts as if RBA is suddenly rejuvinated... we'll see where his form actually is in round 2 vs a good clay courter (Kohli.
Can you actually read my post properly?

(...)
I know it's only Becker (and on clay), but RBA's performance was very good. (...)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts