Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Giftlocq :worship: knew he was taking the youngster to the cleaners so was generous enough to retire and let the young guns climb up the rankings.

·
MONSOON season.
82,272 Posts
Lucky escape for Ymer :eek:

Hope Berlocq's injury isn't serious.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
:unsure:

·
Registered
4,504 Posts
He tweeted that he had an injury, a muscular injury on the left abductor muscle

·
Registered
19,650 Posts
He tweeted that he had an injury, a muscular injury on the left abductor muscle
He's not gonna say that he walked away from the court :wavey: I repeat, HE WALKED, HE RAN, HE GRUNTED LIKE A SHARAPOVA ON FIRE, and then called the trainer, got barely any massage or stuff, stood up, shook hands, and said bye.

04-11-2015 10:02 PM BauerAlmeida And you're a judgmental moron

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Ymer is nothing special.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
I was there. Some officials were called as Berlocq decided to retire all of a sudden, and chair umpire was told he would have to answer the questions of the TIU (Tennis Integrity Unit) about the scenario of the match. Needless to say he did not fall badly, or broke a leg all of a sudden; the guy is not only a horrible tennis player, but he is also a mediocre actor. BRAVA. Even Ymer was kinda disgusted to win like that, tbh.
what are you implying?

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
He's not gonna say that he walked away from the court :wavey: I repeat, HE WALKED, HE RAN, HE GRUNTED LIKE A SHARAPOVA ON FIRE, and then called the trainer, got barely any massage or stuff, stood up, shook hands, and said bye.

04-11-2015 10:02 PM BauerAlmeida And you're a judgmental moron
Ill take his tweet of an injury over your assesment, he was up a set and a break with the chance to qualify for a Masters and get a good bit of money and points he was obviously injured

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
I was there. Some officials were called as Berlocq decided to retire all of a sudden, and chair umpire was told he would have to answer the questions of the TIU (Tennis Integrity Unit) about the scenario of the match. Needless to say he did not fall badly, or broke a leg all of a sudden; the guy is not only a horrible tennis player, but he is also a mediocre actor. BRAVA. Even Ymer was kinda disgusted to win like that, tbh.
He's been around for a good while. Maybe it was only the beginning of an injury, but he knows his body really well from long experience, and could have known that playing on that particular injury could mess him up big-time. Some injuries you can play through, but other injuries can be made MUCH worse by playing on them.

I don't think it's unreasonable for the TIU to talk to him - they have to be careful about these things - but my guess would be that it's a real injury and nothing comes of the inquiry.

·
Registered
19,534 Posts
Hopefully this grunting freak is punished heavily for his disgraceful antics.
+ I never saw a positive post from you ever in GM (not even about Murray/Ward). You are a one-dimensional keyboard warrior, a simplistic hater whose vocabulary consists of 'grunting', 'freak', 'punished', 'disgraceful', 'antics'.

·
Registered
11,291 Posts
Hopefully just a sign of Berlocq´s mercy and nothing bad.
Giftlocq :worship: knew he was taking the youngster to the cleaners so was generous enough to retire and let the young guns climb up the rankings.
His mercy knows no limits.
Pretty much my initial impression.

I remember people hating on Tipsarevic like that when he retired against Granollers in Valencia in 2013. Needless to say he had an extended break from tennis afterwards. Us tennis fans like to judge players on their injuries, but the reality is we often have no idea what's going on with players' bodies. Berlocq is the last player to tank a match, let alone fix one.

He's a cheat when he's grunting and he's a cheat when he's not :rolleyes:

btw I haven't seen your post in the Istomin retiring all of a sudden vs Gombos thread.

+ I never saw a positive post from you ever in GM (not even about Murray/Ward). You are a one-dimensional keyboard warrior, a simplistic hater whose vocabulary consists of 'grunting', 'freak', 'punished', 'disgraceful', 'antics'.
Even though Brit Tennis Fan can provide an insghtful analysis every now and agan, this is a great post for humanity.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts