Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raonic couldn't play on the foot. Not a surprise, really - I watched the beginning of the Robredo match yesterday and was surprised he didn't retire in THAT match.

·
Premium Member
8,410 Posts
Re: Monte Carlo QF: Berdych def. Raonic, 5-2 ret.

Berd's draw opening up again. Nothing new.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts

Berdych smilling to crowd after Raonic retired. Have some class man

·
Registered
21,779 Posts

not surprised. He was struggling yesterday.

Get well soon Botnic.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
tennis is saved

·
Registered
29,237 Posts
Disappointing. Hope it's nothing serious.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Robredo :spit:

Reactions: Jam

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
13,804 Posts
With his foot the way it was, Milos couldn't move on the baseline or push off on his own serve, so that was always going to make it impossible to compete with Berdych. I still have no idea how he even beat Robredo yesterday.

Definitely a bad timing for this injury as he had a great draw here. It's unclear how serious it is, but I hope he can at least recover in time for Madrid (it doesn't seem at all likely to think he'll play in Barcelona next week). Needs to get back to being 100% before he comes back on a surface like clay.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Yet another semi-final for Berdman. Best chance at reaching a final in quite some time here.

Raonic will be fine. Have a week or two to recover and he'll be back in quarter-finals/semi-finals in no time.

·
6,482 Posts
Very bad luck to Milos with his foot injury, hopefully he will be ok for the rest of the clay season.
In the meantime the Birdman has been one of the most consistent players so far this year, looks a good bet for another Masters final.

·
Administrator
14,827 Posts
Really not surprised by this. Haven't seen either match but from the sounds of it Roberdo should really be ashamed of himself.

Hopefully not too serious. As I said yesterday we'll likely see him withdraw from Barcelona, and hopefully that's enough time for him to recover before Madrid and Rome.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,582 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,843 Posts
Did Danielle say nasty things to Tomas?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts