Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunny Sunday in Monaco :cool: , always better for training hard (players) or having a smart drink at the restaurant's terrace, facing the center court and the sea (me :p ) .

Most of top players were on court this afternoon, matching against each other (PHM against Richie, Dima / Misha, Ljubicic over Mirnyi, Rafa/Feli, Monfils/ Gicquel) or just hitting balls with their coach or spariing partners(Berdych, Fedex, Bandy, Kolya).

Here are some pics i took before going to watch Marat (he wasn't impressive in first 2 set, at least 2 gifts per game, and get better for finish 6/2 on the 3rd.

The french colony :

The owner of the most beautiful one handed backhand of the world (after Stefan Edberg's one) :

the french wizard, with his favourite shot :

3 quite good servers ;) :

More to come, second part will be for girls ;) .....

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
A hot duo :

For tine ;) :

El gato in jail, he has tanked too many matches these last months :mad:

the ball machine, really impressive when he hits the ball, such a rythm :eek: :

One of my favourite player, Bandy, he was angry when he saw Santorro enterring on his court, he would have loved to train one hour more :

Really cant put a name on the guy he was training with, maybe an argentinian friend would help me? :

And last but not least, the master, seems a little bit under pressure, but very easy :

Rafa was training hard with Feli (and screaming hard too) but i will take pics from him during the week, too many dangerous kids around him today ( i'm sure they could kill you with their pen for an autograph :scared:

C ya :wavey:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Really cant put a name on the guy he was training with, maybe an argentinian friend would help me? :

I can't open that pic for some reason, but maybe it's his coach Carlos Costa?

Thank you very much for sharing. :yeah: I love the pic of Richie's backhand.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
thanks max...just a few of rafa while training would be welcomed!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Thanks a lot "crocodile" :hug: for the pics of Richie and other frenchman. i hope you will take more pics of Richard tomorrow for his doubles with Bennet' ;)

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Great photos.

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
The mystery practice partner is David's brother, is it not?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts